miss the feeling - (j.o)

***

next few chapters will be from the requests!

"where's Wednesday?" I say my line with fear and worry. it's nearly pitch-black and the fog machines are going off like crazy. it's also freezing outside due to us not filming on a set, but instead a cold night in Romania.

the small crowd of other actors and actresses had formed around me, others rubbing my back for 'reassurance' or just simply being sympathetic.

the gates had been opened for a while now. so when Jenna, Joy, and Moosa came out, only their shadows appeared. the shadows ranging in height.

"and go!" Tim called out. That was my cue to run to Jenna, give her a giant hug, then somehow kiss her.

I began running to her, not too fast so we don't create a collision and nearly kill each other. and most certainly not like those online-friend meetup videos you find on youtube.

Jenna stands still as I run towards her. I quickly swoop my arms under hers, giving her a tight and warm embrace. at first, she pulls away, pretending to be shocked. I show the tears in my eyes to her, showing how worried my character was.

"I thought I lost you," I recited my line, choking up as I spoke. the feeling of Jenna's hand resting upon my cheek shocked me since I was supposed to do the kiss initially.

"I thought I made it ascertain you shouldn't worry about me," she furrowed her brows, slightly lowering her left hand to my hip, the other still resting upon my cheek.

"you know I can't promise that," my voice breaks. when acting, you gotta feel really into the moment. and since I've been crushing over Jenna throughout this seven-month journey.

Jenna looks into my eyes, not saying anything. Her character not having any other spoken lines for the rest of this scene also. tears still flow out from my sockets. she removes her hand from my hip and wiped the tears away, then she moves a piece of hair from out of my face. I give an upside-down smile in response.

she slowly leans into me for the kiss. I lean in as well, to help her out a bit. I feel as her lips hover over mine, brushing against them; it gave me chills. she parted her lips lightly, a breath of air escaping from them.

then, the connection was made. her lips gently pressed against mine. butterflies arose in my stomach, the hairs on my arm raising. my heart felt like it was exploding into a billion pieces. these are all true feelings, although I'm disguising it all with my acting. 

you can hear Emma cheering and clapping a lot louder than the rest since her character was written to be more animated and enlivened than the rest.

the scene would end on a zoom-out of the entire scenario. people smiling, characters kissing, you got your happy ending.

the bell rang, signifying the scene was over. having it only been one take, apparently to Tim, we nailed it. he said it was great improvisation to have Wednesday do the kiss instead of me.

"Alright, everyone! great job today, we'll be wrapping next Wednesday!" ironic, isn't it? we got the next few days off, thank god. we rarely get these little breaks, but they're extremely appreciated when we get them.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later!" I announce to everyone. I had been renting out an apartment for the past few months. it's deemed as the cast's hangout spot for break times, y'know, considering it's pretty roomy.

just as I was walking off the work zone, I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turn around to see Jenna. eerily waiting as if she's still in character.