groupie love (j.o)

influenced by the song, groupie love - Lana Del Rey, bc she's mother ofc.

-
also I hate looking back at my old chapters wtf was I writing about? anyways...

•••

(Jenna's pov)

The echoing sound of the intro to slow rock music flowed through the loud-speakers of the arena. The music was loud enough to vibrate the ground below me and the others surrounding me.

Surprisingly enough, only a few people noticed me. I spoke with some fans and took their pictures around the arena before I found my way into the pit. When I did, nobody even recognized my existence, which was weird, but really nice for once.

I knew all of her songs. Word for word, beat by beat, I knew them more than anything else. You know when they say that they have a comfort person? Well, y/n is mine.

I know, I know. It's odd to hear that someone like me could have someone they look up upon. Well I do, because I'm human, in case you forgot.

Y/n was about to finish one final song after performing for nearly two hours straight. Of course, you can't start a song without talking in between, right?

"Alright you guys," she began. Her voice echoed through the enclosed arena, some cheers covering up her voice. "I've got one more song left in store for you," lots of 'aw's' and 'nooooo's' were loudly shared amongst the crowd. "So I want you guys to be singing as loud as you possibly can!" Y/n exclaimed, the audience cheering loudly. "Do you think you can do that for me?" She called out over the cheering. The cheers became louder and louder to show signs of agreement.

Y/n fixes her earpiece, turning to the drummer and other band players and whispering a few words to them away from the mic. "Okay let's do it," she smiles as she spoke into the microphone.

The crowd settles down, almost complete silence. Anticipation fills me as I'm unaware of which song is about to play next.

"You're in the bar, playing guitar," she began to sing in a cappella. The crowd absolutely loses their shit, including me.

Y/n lips form a smile against the blacked-out microphone. The singer inhales a small breath before singing the next part.

"I'm tryin' not to let the crowd next to me," Y/n starts walking along the long stage, walking out towards the crowd. To her left was a pile of people in the pit, same with her right, and straight ahead. Then there were the others in the balconies, who she took a gander at.

"It's so hard sometimes with a star," she sang, still a cappella. The crowd, including I, sang the lyrics along with her.

Y/n's eyes glistened in the spotlights as she peered around the arena, looking into the ever-doting audience before her. "When you have to share them, with everybody," she sings as she walks along the platform.

Once she reached the edge of the lengthy stage, she sang along more lyrics, soft drums being added to fulfill the emptiness of sound.

"You're in the club, livin' it up," she started smiling and swaying her hips to the beat. The way her hips moved made literally everyone do the same motion. Except for me. I was just staring in awe at the beauty in front of me.