cute (w.a)

Warning: if u don't like happy/soft Wednesday skip this chapter!

"I love when you smile like that." I said, laying beside Wednesday. I was hanging out at her house for a while since we're on semester break.

"What smile? I don't smile." She replied coldly, scrolling through her phone.

"Like the one where you see a funny video or something and you wanna laugh but don't wanna ruin your ego kinda smile." I say, poking her cheek. She turned her phone off and placed it on her nightstand.

She turned to face towards me. She didn't do anything, she just looked me in my eyes, not blinking.

We were starring at each other for a while. Unaware of how long, but Wednesday broke it by grabbing by cheek with her freezing hand.

It made me flinch, but I loved it.

"You're cute you know that right?" She told me, leaning into a kiss so I don't reply to what she said.
We passionately kissed for a few moments. Our teeth ended up touching, showing that both of us were smiling.

"Wow, Wednesday. 'Cute' is not apart of your usual vocabulary."

"I knew you'd say something about that." Her smile faded away.

"I think you're cute when you smile. But at the same time, I don't want you to stop being monotone." I laughed.

Wednesday lifted up my grey crewneck and managed to get herself into it with me still inside. We were definitely stretching out the neck.

"Grey suits you." I smile against her cheek.

I wrapped my arms around her and pecking her raven hair, making her blush lightly.

"I love you so much." I murmured against her head, my lips still on her head.

"I love you too, y/n." She said, curling up tighter against my body.

I exhaled. I never want to leave.

But I know I'll have to.

WOOSH. Pugsley swung Wednesdays door open. Wednesday and I Jumped up, still connected by the sweater.

"Wednesday can we play- oh my god," he said, looking at us up and down.

"You tell anyone I will make sure I send you out of orbit, you hear me?" She said, pointing at him from under the sweater.

"Sounds like fun. MOM!!!" Morticia quickly came upstairs, alongside Gomez.
Giving Wednesday barely enough time to get her out of my sweater.

"What is it my little ankle biter?" Morticia said as she entered.

"Y/n and Wednesday were cuddling!" Wednesday widened her eyes, getting prepared to end him.

"Aw aren't they sweet! I had a friendship like that once with Weems, until gomez came in the picture of course." Morticia said, beginning to make out with Gomez. They moaned several times, making Wednesday roll her eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at Pugsley, letting him know he lost whatever he was trying to accomplish.

"Can you guys go now, please. You're mortifying y/n." Wednesday asked, shallowly.

"Of course my little Spider!" Gomez said, leading everyone out. He left the door open a crack, and whispered something to us.

"Wednesday, the word 'cute' is most definitely not in your usual vocabulary!" Gomez smiled, shutting the door. My mouth made a giant "o". I covered it and looked at Wednesday, who was covering her face with both of her hands.

"No, no, show me your face!" I laughed, peeling her hands off of her face. I revealed what I thought was the best thing ever, a smiling and laughing Wednesday.

She collided into me, breathless. I rested us against the pillows, her head on my chest.

Her wide smile was now a toothless grin. I got up and went on top of her, my knees on both sides of her rib cage.

Her hands were above her head, then she moved them onto my neck, pulling me into a kiss.

After a bit, I broke away, cuddling up beside her.

The last thing I remember before dozing off, was the full moonlight that showed through the window, and Wednesday was playing with my hair, mumbling the words I love you over and over again.