drunk in love - (t.c)

Smut warning!

It was a Halloween frat party at omega kappa beta. It was packed with people in costumes, sweating their asses off and getting drunk or high. Music blared throughout the entire house.

I got many glares from throughout the night. Dressing like Kim possible gets people turned on, I guess.

I was drinking a Beer can in the kitchen. I've had so many, it's hard to keep track. All I know is that I'm drunk as shit.

My girlfriend, Tara, came up to me with her plastic red cup, slamming it on the countertop, demanding for more. I poured her another beer from the can and into her cup.

I took another sip as I looked in her eyes. She was stumbling and unbalanced.

"You know you shouldn't be getting drunk." She slurred, grabbing onto my shirt to keep herself standing.

"Two more years and im legally allowed to," I blinked rapidly. My heart was skipping beats. I've had drinks before but I've never gotten drunk before.

Beyoncé's song, "drunk in love" started to play. Tara gave me a look. Her eyes looked at mine differently. Almost as if she needs me.

"This song sounds exactly like us right now." I smiled at her.

"Definitely. We're both drunk as fuck, and in love," She said, pecking my lips several times. The smell and taste of several choices of alcohol roamed around her soft and plump lips.

She pulled away and slurred her words, "I think we should express our love more,"

"How so?" I gave her a cheeky smile and glance.

"Come upstairs with me, and I'll show you." She tilted her head in the direction to the stairs, squinting her eyes. She reached out her hand for me to grasp, and I accepted.

"You good, T?" Mindy asked from the living room. Anika's legs were on her lap, and she cuddled in close to Mindy.

"Yeah! I'll be down soon!"

Tara stumbled up the stairs. I helped her actually try to get up them. It was jam-packed with people. My right hand was on her back, and my left was still connected to hers, helping her stay on track.

She's wasted.

And so am I.

We had finally gotten into a bedroom where nobody was to be found. We looked in every corner in case some nerd was lurking.

Tara locked the door as I entered the room. It was a very dark room. Filled with heavy metal band posters and guitars hung from the walls.

(Something like this)

I sat down on the bed

I sat down on the bed. It was very soft and springy.

The music could still be heard from downstairs. Except the song changed. The song that started playing was Freak, by Lana Del Rey. Perfect fit, especially since I'm about to get laid right now.