𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

𝟓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

-𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐇-

I had uploaded a mirror picture to my story

I had uploaded a mirror picture to my story. I liked this outfit. It was my first outfit to wear to the F1 paddock... yes. You read that right. Today will be the first time I'll go to the F1 paddock in the 5 years my father was working with them. I still had the same job at my fathers company but he asked me to join him this time... maybe it was also time for Mailo to meet his dad? He's 4 years old now so maybe? I walked to the bedroom again where Mailo was playing on. His iPad.

"Are you ready to go baby?"

"Yes! Are we gonna go to grandpa?"

"Yes grandpa will be downstairs waiting for okay? We'll go to the loud cars and watch them race okay?"

"Yeah!"

Mailo was online schooled so he only learned from his iPad and whenever we would be in England at home he would have a tutor to help him with anything that he found hard. My dad had insisted on it as I was inseparable with Mailo. How couldn't I? He's my little boy. He climbed off the bed and handed me the iPad that I placed in the backpack for him.

"Mommy? Can I carry my own backpack?"

"Of course you can. If it's too heavy let mommy know okay?"

"Thank you mommy!"

I helped him put on the bag and then we went downstairs with the elevator. He proudly showed the backpack to my dad. He was amazing with Mailo and ever since I became a mother... we were kind of becoming that inseparable daughter father team. We could do anything together and I loved it. He held Mailo in his arms as he kissed my temple.

"Hello sweetheart."

"Hai dad. Slept well?"

"Slept very well. What about you?"

"I had a good rest as well."

"Good to hear. Shall we go?"

"Yea... let's go..."

"It'll be okay my dear. Nothing to be nervous off."

"Your right. I don't have to be nervous over this. I'll have you and Mailo by my side."

"Exactly. Now let's go before we'll be late."

We got into the car and made our way to the circuit in Bahrain. We arrived there perfectly on time on Friday morning... free practice day. My dad was quickly distracted by someone calling his name. I held Mailo in my arms so I was sure I wouldn't lose him out of sight. His blonde hair was identical to Max his hair but he most definitely had my bone structure and my green eyes as well as my dimples and freckles. He had his own smile but you could say it was a mix of mine and Max's. Everything together he was more a copy of me then Max... maybe that would change but for now I liked it this way. I walked to the Red Bull hospitality and bumped into someone with my shoulder when I was absently minded walking through the hallways. I turned my head and said sorry when my eyes caught the blue ones... the ones belonging to Max.

"I'm sorry... oh hi."

"Hey... Neah..."

His eyes scanned Mailo who was no longer in my arms but standing on the ground. He was standing behind my legs but peaked his head around my legs.

"He's mine isn't he? He has the same hair color as me and well... we did it unprotected and you were pregnant perfectly after our... thing."

"He is..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it didn't feel right. You'd wanna be part of our lives while I didn't want you to be part of our lives so not telling you felt like the easiest option... it was for the best."

"Mommy? Who's that?"

"That's uhm... that's your dad Mailo."

Max looked up at the mentioning of his name. He looked back at Mailo and went through his knees to Mailo's height.

"Hey buddy... how are you?"

"I'm okay... are you gonna hurt my mommy?"

"Mailo you really need to stop asking people that question when you don't know them."

"But I don't want people hurting you again..."

"Mailo it's alright my prince. Max won't do you anything... he's your dad like grandpa is my dad. You can go ahead..."

Mailo looked at me and I gave him an encouraging nod in the right direction. He swallowed as he walked to Max. He was playing with his hands while he stood in between Max his legs. Out of no where Mailo threw his arms around Max his neck and hugged him tightly. Max didn't hesitate for even the slightest second and wrapped his arms around Mailo his small little waist holding his son in a hug for the first time. Max his eyes had started tearing up as he took in a big breath to know what his son smelled like. He softly chuckled as he looked at me.

"He smells exactly like his mother... apples."

I smiled softly at his words. He did smell like me only better. The door opened behind Max and my dad walked in. He looked at the scene in front of him and then softly smiled after he realized I was smiling. Mailo and Max let go of each other as Mailo greeted my dad.

"Grandpa! Did you know my dad?"

"I do know him Mai. He's very kind if you don't make him mad."

He winked at Mailo as my baby was really happy. Never in a million years did I expect this to go so well... our first get together as parents of a baby boy. I swallowed as I felt my eyes tear up. Mailo turned around and looked at me. I felt my lip tremble a little bit and Mailo looked sad as he ran towards me leaving Max his soft embrace. I kneeled down as he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"Don't cry mommy? Why are you sad? Everything okay."

"Te amo mi hijo..."

"Yo tambien te amo mama."

As he completed that sentence I felt a tear run down my cheek. I was so proud of him. He speaks 2 languages so fluently he wouldn't even mix them up or know a word in one language and not in the other. He's such a clever boy...

(1061 words)