𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

-𝐌𝐀𝐗-

Waking up this morning wasn't too hard. Neah gave me a nudge at 7AM to wake the fuck up if I may use her words. She then proceeded to walk to Mailo's room and opened the door. She walked to his bed and she stroked his head gently.

"Hijo? It's time to wake up for school... I'll check if your awake in 10 minutes okay?"

"Okay..."

She walked back from the bedroom and to her own room in the shorts and hoodie she wore yesterday as well. She was probably changing in her room because I heard her roam around and move things before she came out after 15 minutes. I raised my brows as I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me.

 I raised my brows as I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me

She threw the long dark brown trench coat over a chair at the dining table as her leathery black pants were perfectly tight on her waist but loosely fitted on her legs which looked good

She threw the long dark brown trench coat over a chair at the dining table as her leathery black pants were perfectly tight on her waist but loosely fitted on her legs which looked good. Her crème turtle neck looked cute with her golden necklaces and I had to admit that those converse shoes were really nice under her work outfit. She had her hair loose and she let it be pin straight for the day... or she maybe still had to do it. She had already done her light make-up. If she has the same make-up routine as 5 years ago she only wears a little concealer, highlighter and mascara. She probably lined her lips with a nude color and did some nude lipstick like Victoria did too. Neah didn't even notice me staring at her and walked to Mailo's room.

"Your already out of bed? That's good."

She helped him change and did his hair before they walked out to the living room.

"Why do you two get up so early."

"Mailo has to go to school and I have to be at the office. Unlike some people we have a normal wake up time."

She looked at me and smiled softly. She let Mailo sit on the couch watch some tv program with me as she was standing in the kitchen. She made him breakfast and whistled. Mailo got up from the couch and grabbed his plate with breakfast from his mom. He sat down on the ground in front of the tv and placed his little plate on the coffee table. Toast with an egg.