Chapter 2

Leo

"What the hell is this doing on my face?" I screamed, causing Frank to barf once more. "Maybe it'll wash off" said Jason in a drunken laugh. "Yeah!" I exclaimed. I turned on the water and began scrubbing at my face but alas, it wouldn't come off.

"It's not working!" I screamed. "Gods" Frank muttered as he stumbled out of the bathroom. "Here, lemme try" said Percy as he took some water in his hand using his crazy voodoo water shit.

Percy concentrated and I began to feel the water go into my skin. "Yeah, thats pretty stuck there forever" he said with a grin. I groaned, puttingmy head in my hands. "This cannot be happening" I said as I sat down on the toilet.

"Hey man, don't worry, we'll make it back before the wedding" Jason said taking another sip. Percy gave him a look and snatched the bottle from Jason's hand and poured it down the sink but not before taking his own swing first.

"Oh gods the wedding!" I exclaimed, instantly hating myself for forgetting. "Gods, Calypso is going to kill me!" I screamed as I ran out of the bathroom.

"Where the hell is my phone" I yelled as I ran throughout the motel, searching. Percy was dragging Jason behind him as he followed me. "Leo, calm down. It's going to be fine. Look, all we need to do is find a phone, call camp, find Nico and head home, simple" he said as he dropped Jason on the floor with a thud.

"Yeah, I mean, its too bad we killed Nico" said Jason who was now sprawled out on the floor, making out with Percy's shoe. "We what?" I exclaimed, kneeling down next to Jason. Jason began to close his eyes and mumble.

"No, no, stay with me here Jase, what happened to Nico?" I asked skaing his shoulders. "We killed him, ask Phil, we got him good" he said.

"Gods, this isn't working. We need him to be sober!" I yelled. Percy looked up at me. "Look, its no use getting frustrated. I'll get some water to flush out his system. He's going to have one hell of a hangover. You look around for Advil and Nico".

I nodded and searched the motel. I found several drugs that would reduse the effects of a hangover but I didn't think we wanted to get high. I finally found Advil in the bathroom under the lofa.

I gave some to Frank who was lying in fetal posistion behind the bed and Jason. Percy claimed that he didn't get hungover as long as he had water which only made me want to kill him more.

"No luck finding Nico?" asked Percy. I shook my head. "We should Iris message the girls, explain the situation" Percy said. I nodded. "I think I should stay out of the shot a little" I said. Percy gave me a puzzled look but then nodded with a chuckle.

Percy gave Annabeth a quick call. The Iris message opened with Charlie in the living room playing with blocks with little Zoe on her play-mat. "Annabeth? You there?" asked Percy.

A pair of legs walked around in the background and came towards us. "Percy? Where the hell are you?" asked Annabeth. "I'm in LA, I think. We kind of got in a little bit of a bind" Percy said, scrating the back of his head.

"What do you mean you think?" said Annabeth, bending down so we could now see her face. She groaned and sat down with Charlie and Zoe, odds were, being as pregnant as she was, there was no way she's getting up anytime soon.

"I mean, I'm not exactly sure. Hey, have you seen Nico?" Percy asked. "Nico was supposed to be with you last night dumbass" Annabeth growled as she picked up Zoe. "Dumbass!" exclaimed Charlie, throwing a block up into the air.

Annabeth groaned. "See what you did!" she yelled as she threw her head back in defeat. She got a little cranky while pregnant. It didn't help that she also has two other kids to take care of while also growing one.