you are like your own sun

you are then sun don't revolve around themdon't revolve around at allstayshine

you are then sun
don't revolve around them
don't revolve around at all
stay
shine

Knock-knock-knock

No responses come from the other side of the door. The knocking persisted. No response.

"Hello sister."

"Get out Aurora."

"I brought you chamomile tea."

Bella was still facing the window, not even sparing a second glance to her sister.

"Bella..."

"Get out!" Bella yelled to be greeted only with a sight of Aurora, who had an eerie expression on her face with a cup of steaming tea in one hand and battered piece of paper in the other.

"Aurora-"

"You have one opportunity to explain how a human being gets a broken leg, four broken ribs, a cracked skull, bruises and extensive blood loss from falling down a stairs?"

"Is that my medical history?"

"I mean I have met some pretty clumsy people in my life sister dear. Like Nina, my friend, broke her hand by pouring a cup of tea, but you take the cake Bells!"

"How did you get that?"

"Answer the question." Aurora asked with a deeper voice that frightened Bella. Her eyes were now dark as an eclipsed sun. She was no longer Bella's happy, sunshine. That version of her sister was not here. It was a darker form of Aurora that Bella had never met before.

"Explain." She said one more time while taking a few steps toward Bella.

"I didn't....I didn't fall down the stairs."

"Good. We are making progress. How about we sit on this cozy bed, have some tea and you can tell me the story."

"You won't believe me if I told you Rory."

"Try me."

"He was a vampire. They were all vampires."