505 ♡

♡ ⋆˙⟡♡ ⋆˙⟡♡ ♡ ⋆˙⟡♡ ⋆˙⟡♡

     "Could you take any longer?" you heard your roommate, Audrey, yell from down the hallway. It was shortly followed by an angry fist pounding on the bathroom door you were currently occupying. You were in the middle of doing your makeup, your products spread all over the counter. You smirked to yourself, you always found it amusing when she got irritated. You knew it was just her way of releasing anxiety, so you never took it too seriously.

     "I mean... I definitely could." you chuckled as you imagined the face she was pulling outside the door. You didn't have to wonder for very long though, you felt a quick draft come through the room as she opened the door. She was already ready- shoes on, bag over shoulder and keys in hand. She was even holding your shoes in her other hand. You, on the other hand were getting started on applying your bronzer.

     You glanced in her direction, taking in her appearance. She was decked head to toe in black while wearing one of those silver e-boy chains on her waist among other silver accessories. It was very on theme for the event you were heading to. You guys' good friend, Nessa, was preforming a sold-out show at the El Rey Theater in Los Angeles. "Loving the fit."

     You noticed through the mirror how she poked her cheek with her tongue to keep herself from smiling. However she broke character once you locked eyes in the mirror, and she smiled and did a little twirl.

     "Thank you. I'd say you look cute, but I wouldn't know since you're not finished by the time you said you'd be."

     You rolled your eyes before applying your mascara. "Chill, I am literally done after this. I just need to put on my shoes." She held them up in her other hand with a sarcastic smile. You walked over to her and snatched them away, playfully. You sat on the edge of the bathtub as you slipped them on. Your outfit wasn't quite as over-the-top as hers, you were just a simple person in general. You wore a white t-shirt and black jeans, a silver bracelet on your wrist and beat-up air forces on your feet.

     "Alright," she released a breath when you stood back up. "let's go!"

     You trailed a bit behind her out of your apartment complex as she speed-walked to the car. Now you couldn't tell if it was anxiety or excitement that was driving her. You couldn't blame her though, you were excited as well. Nothing made you happier than seeing a good friend succeed, especially knowing the hardships they faced to get to this point. You and Audrey were also both musicians, so concerts in general just gave you so much serotonin.

     You pulled up maps on your phone as she started the car. "I'm so excited~" she sang to herself. I guess that answers that question.

     Being the passenger princess also gave you dj privileges, so you blasted young forever all the way there. It was about a twenty minute drive, and by the time you got there the line had already dissipated as most of the general admission had already made it inside.  You checked the clock on the car radio and realized there was only ten minutes before she was set to perform. You prayed Audrey wouldn't look as to not rile up her anxiety again.

     "Whew!" she breathed as she put the car in park in the designated VIP parking area. You both smiled at each other and got out, walking in through the side door. The side door led straight to an enclosed space further back from the stage to segregate you and the other guests Nessa invited from the fans.

     You had initially thought there would only be around five to ten people in the section. When you actually walked in, there was around twenty people in the area. Which wasn't a whole lot, there were just many faces you didn't recognize. You didn't have much time to dwell on that though, as the music began to fill up the theater. Audrey immediately ran to the front of the section greeting who you recognized as your other friends, Dylan and Kenzie. You slowly made your way to join them. You stood a little behind them though, wanting the freedom to move around.