CHAPTER TWELVE

Chaeyoung's POV

A couple of weeks after Jennie and I became lovers, I decided to train the 11 Royal Guards and I am now towards the training ground I asked to Jennie which shall be only used by those 11 person. Jennie as a Queen, she began to have more work to do and meeting with the elders. I sometimes attend on the meeting but I usually lock myself on my cabin and search for military tactics. I will go outside only to eat food from outside the Palace. I don't like how the Royal Chef cook. 

Going back to training the 11 Royal Guards, I've told them to be here early as I've met them yesterday. This assholes are late. I saw them walking inside the grounds. I coldly look at each and one of them. The nerve of this men, I saw them falling in one line. I walked infront of them and I look at the eyes of these men. They don't have strength inside them, they have physical strength but strength within them, they are nothing. I stopped at one man in the center. 

"Why are you late soldiers?! Why did you let your officer wait for you?! Answer me!" I shouted at his ear. Everyone look at us. "Did I told you to look at your brother?! First rule! You shall not look if you are not told to look. You will never have a privilege to follow your hearts content. You will always obey what the highest officer told you to do even if it risk your life." I said and they all stood straight. 

"I will ask again soldier, Why are you late?" I asked coldly and with low voice. He looked at me. "You must never look me in the eyes soldier or you will have my rage." I said and he look away from me. 

"I apologize My Lord but I must have forgot the time. Please spare me My Lord." He said pleadingly and was about to bow at me. 

"Stand up straight, I never told you to bow at me. You will only bow to Her Majesty. Now, you are all late. I will still give you mercy as for your first training. You shall never disobey me. Remember, you asked me to teach and train you. I will never have mercy on you again." I said coldly. I decided not to name them not until they will show a progress from our training. 

"You have to build your agility, you must be fast as you will have to avoid any movement came from your opponent. I want you to find a partner, then you will have to train together. The most important rule or I calll as "the golden rule"  is to never let the enemy touch the Queen. I'm not training all of you as a normal soldier but a warrior only for Her Majesty. It is why you should always and never forget the safety of Her Majesty." I said and they paired but there's one left so I will be his opponent. 

"Move here. You should never look down on your opponent whether they are thin or not. Use your senses and always make a move with your mind. Are we clear?!" I shouted and they answer in same intensity. 

I thought them how to properly defend and attack. I will have to start in training their combat skills before I train them yielding a sword. It's been a while since I've trained karate and I guess it's a good thing I thought them so I can also train myself. I must have a lot of patience for this people if I really want to keep Jennie safe even I'm not here. 

After this day, I told to them that they must be early for tomorrow and if I got here and they're still not here, I won't have mercy on them. They agreed and I left them. I heard their complaints but soon I know they will be grateful for this training. I went outside the training ground and walked to my cabin. I haven't eaten anything so I should probably change first before I cooked for myself. 

I arrived at my cabin, I decided to clean myself first before I changed my robe. I walked inside my bathroom. I cleaned myself and after I'm done I went out and took a robe. I wore it but I heard my door got open without even bothering to knock which I knew who have nerve to go here without knocking. I decided to not look at Jennie and went to my suit , I sprayed some of my perfume. I felt her touch my back then she leaned her head on it.