CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Chaeyoung's POV 

I suddenly woke up because of my dream, it's so confusing. I don't know how to react. She's already dead but she showed herself to me at her dreams. I felt Jennie sat up and touch my shoulder. I looked at her and i saw her concerned eyes. 

"What's wrong? Did you had a bad dream?" She asked softly and I shook my head. I still don't know what it was and it could add on Jennie's burden. I don't want her to get worried about me. 

"It's nothing My Love, I just felt a little cold. You should sleep more. I will just wear something." I said and took off the blanket. I bend down to grab my clothes and I wore them. Then I saw Jennie did the same. She went back to her bed and I also laid back beside her. 

I kept wondering about my dream, I saw my self and I know he or she is in this era. Based on the clothing I saw but why there's a few people around her are crying? I felt like my version here had already died? If this happens then I got transmigrated in this era, which could possibly means I can live here for the rest of my life. I will be with Jennie until I die.  It's just a theory but I wish it to come true. 

I saw her at my dream and she talked to me. A version of myself here is not blonde like me, she has brown hair. Different than anybody, he or she has a tall physique like me. I remembered her say something to me.

"You are Park Chaeyoung? A person from future am I correct?" She asked.

"Who are you? Why are you in my dream?" I asked.

"I am you and you are me. We are one but you came from future while I'm at the past." She said. "You got here when I died. Your existence here will be how I exists here. I am Park Chaeyoung, a noble bound to get married with someone and when it's time we got married, she died in my hands because of Lim Clan. They killed my love because of my wealth. They want to get my wealth and lands. I died with misery and deep sorrow, I got severely sick and my body stopped fighting." She said. 

"What it does it do with me? Why are you telling this to me?" I asked continuously.

"I want you to go back where I live, Anyone will notice you and they will do everything you said. I died but only some of my trusted people knew about it. If they saw you, they will believe immediately." She said which makes me so confuse. 

"Wait wait, how will they know I am the real Park Chaeyoung. I don't know anyone in your house. How can you tell me something like this? I don't understand!" I said. 

"Those people had been with me since I was an infant. I treated them as my own family. Those people will know you immediately, they knew about my condition. A condition which I had a genital of a man. If you tell them about it the  they will probably believes you." 

"Why are you really telling this all to me? What's your purpose?" I asked.

"I want you to take care of my child. She's all I have left and she's been deeply sad about her parents passing. If you came back, then I know she will soon regain her smile. Chaeyoung this is my favor. Go at east and you will saw a large village there, it doesn't belong to Joseon Kingdom but to mine alone. I built it to protect my family but I failed." She said. 

"So basically you want me to be a father? Are you shitting me? I don't know how I will raise her! I also want to have a family on my own. I have a lover now and she will think I betrayed her." I said thinking how Jennie will react on this if she knew. 

"Then tell the truth to her. You did nothing wrong and if she loves you truthfully and she trusted you then she will believe at you. I beg you Chaeyoung, my daughter lives alone and I want her to be safe. If you're with her I know she will be alright." She said. "Take care of my daughter Chaeyoung and don't forget to tell your lover about the truth. This will be my first and last time I will saw you." She said and suddenly I got woke up.