Ss2 Ch2

Nonjabulo his lover
Ss2
.
.
CH:4

Nonjabulo.

We arrived at Zulu households. Khulekani park the car infront of the  garage then we went out. They took our bags and we went inside. Bheki was holding my hand.
We went in. We found all the siblings sitted. Immediately  Ntombi ran to my arms. I smiled.
Ntombi:"haybo wase umuhle kanje." I smiled "unjan kodwa."
Me:"ngyaphila we ntombi ukahle wena?"
Ntombi:"You know me muc." We laughed.
Me:"sanbona." I greeted as I sat down next to bheki.
Them:"yebo makoti."
Khulekani:"aww bafo ayy yabona la usebenzile impela" he point at me. The guys released soft laughs.
Bheki:"boNdabezitha asithi ukukhuluma kancan ngale ngasese." They all look at each other and they got up.
Bheki:"khulekani sala wena gada umkami."
Khulekani:"haybo bhuti uyakwaz ukuzgada nje."
Bheki:"ungaslandeli khulekani." He sulked and  sat down. Bheki went to his brothers.

I was with khulekani who couldn't stop talking and I was getting hungry.
Khulekani:"yin manje ngaloyobuso?"
Me:"I'm hungry."
Khulekani:"nanzoke yaz nina bantu besfazane enikhulelwe nidla kakhuluu. Ukudla kakhulu akukho right nizolingana nendlovu ngantjela." I felt tears threatening my eyes
Him:"yin manje wasukhala?"
Me:"are you saying I'm fat?" He looked at me with 'wtf' eyes.
Me:"Khulekani Zulu are you saying I'm fat and ugly and that I'm an elephant." I said now with tears in my cheeks. He came and attempt to hug me but I pushed him
Khulekani:"ngyaxolisa makoti but I didn't say you are an elephant I said.." I cut him shot
Me:"stop!!" I took my phone and call bheki.Khulekani was busy talking here near ne and he was really annoying. Ntombi went to bath.

After some time they come back and Bheki was the last to appear from where they were. He immediately came to me and took me in his arms.
Bheki:"it's okay now it's okay. I'm here." He said I calmed down.
Bheki:"what do you wanna eat?"
Me:" I want steers ribs ,strawberry milkshake and a Macfeast." I said while smiling Bheki shakes his head and hand khulekani his card but then took it and said
Bheki:"thenga ngeyakho angith ukhalisa umkami wena."
Khulekani:"aww kodwa Bafo angishongo lento athe ngiyishilo futhi ngzamile ukuxolisa nje."
Bheki:"uxoliselan ungayenzanga?" Khulekani opened his mouth and closed it.
Bheki:"ehe hamba ke bafo usheshise umkami akazwani noklinda hamba.20min uyabuya angithi wena uwu 'the driver'" khulekani widen his eyes and looked at Qhawe then quickly went out.
.
.
.