~You don't know...~

-"You've got some tea to spill, girl.", Said Brenda and pinched my arm.

-"Okay, I met Garrett on the way here and he started all over again with his bullshit that he's sorry and dump. And I ran away after telling him to practically piss off. And then Daniel found me...well I bumped into him and he saw I was in a pretty bad mood and pulled me in a room..."

-"Yeah I saw it."

-"Yeah and I told him everything about it and he helped. That's all that happened."

-"You were crying?"

-"Yeah..."

-"Better cry now then crying during something that would hurt you twice."

-"Right...", I agreed... But I didn't want to aggree because it wasn't the truth.

It hurt me, more than anyone can know. And brenda knows all of it but she doesn't seem to understand what i went through, yet. Even though she was watching it happen in front of her own eyes.

We moved to our class. The day went past soo slow I couldn't bare myself anymore. All that history and chem stuff just got in my head making it heavier than it already was with all my other problems in it.

I walked back home, threw my bag at the chair of my desk and laid in bed with my face on the sheets. I sighed and turned the other side , now facing the ceiling..

Mom isn't home until 5.. She's working daily... So I spend time alone at home. Sometimes it's depressive and some other I just stroll through some music and relax.

If only there was a way to block Garrett off my life forever.... But I don't know how and I guess I can't block him out completely...he still exist.

Daniel's pov...

Veronica...she was devastated this morning... couldn't bare seeing her like this. I need to talk to Garrett...maybe he'll understand... He'll understand that hurting a woman like her isn't right.

She's 18, yes a woman if you doubt it. Not a girl. Because someone with her wisdom and knowledge of life is mature enough to be called a woman.

She blushed and felt safe when I held her. She didn't want to speak at first but when she opened up she finally let it out as she should.

I'd like to keep her after the lesson today, but Monday's are the only days I'm not having a class with her. I'd like to see how she'd move around the class after all that happened the last few days...
It's okay, however... I want to have some personal time with her out of school, but I don't know if it's right to ask her... How would she react? And what if we get caught together...?

Well I'll just text her to check if she's fine now that she's home...

-"Are you okay?"

Veronica's pov...
I turned to my commode where I left my phone when I heard it beeping...

I was about to pick it up but was scared at the first point... What if it was Garrett? I didn't want to ruin my mood more than it already was ruined...

But I just couldn't let it there I was curious...

Daniel....Oh my god!! For real? Now this... I didn't expect this...

I answered...

-"Eh...well just laid down... I'm not sure if I'm okay..."

It was as if he was waiting for me... He answered immediately.

-"Want me to give you a call?"

My eyes opened wide... Why is it working out so well?

-"Okay..."

And the phone rang...

-"Hey."

-"Hi."

-"We didn't say much in the morning... And you're not fine..."

-"How can you understand me so well?"

-"Call it sympathy. Analytic psychology..."

-"Hahah. You've analyzed me?"

-"I guess...?"

-"I think that you found me at my very worst...and what you do now, I don't know what it is but trust me it works."

-"Does that mean I help?"

-"More than you can imagine..."

-"Well I should be proud then."

-"Definitely.."

-"I don't know how it sounds but if we met on Saturday? How is this?"

-"you mean... Me and you?"

-"Yes...yes. Me and you. Inappropriate?"

-"No I'd love to! Of course! We'll talk about the place and time tomorrow at school."

-"Great then. Okay I advise you take a shower to let all the bad energy out, study a bit later and get some sleep. It will help you. And! Eat something, okay?"

-"Yeah I'll do it. Thank you! Really!! Did you eat today?"

-"I'm preparing some lunch now so yes I'm going to eat in thirty minutes."

-"Good! Talk tomorrow then, yeah?"

-"Yes. See you. Chiao beautiful."

-"Bye Daniel!"

OH MY GOD! Why the hell is it working out this well?? This is insane. And he cares as much as I do... And .... ugh! He called me! And he cooks and uh he's amazing!
And wait... He told me to catch up on our own!!! Isn't that amazing?!

What if...they see us? And what if ...

No I shouldn't doubt... I just shouldn't because it will not work out for me and I'll ruin it myself. And I just don't want to.

I didn't eat, I didn't study... I just fell asleep without even knowing when...I woke up next morning to a nightmare...

I revived Saturday night... And it was exactly the same. Except... In the dream Daniel killed Garrett... And I helped Daniel eliminate the body...

What the hell is that supposed to mean now? Confusing... And Brenda was Garrett's side chick... My best friend sided with my ex... Thank God it's a dream... I know Brenda wouldn't do this to me...

I ate some breakfast, and took a shower before going to school... I was tense yet.. And I stink... The water ran on my skin easing my muscles and I was feeling better.. I was now fine enough to go to school...Because the way I woke up was at least awful...

To be continued...