~daylight~

His kiss... It feels like fire on my lips...

And I just took one of my greatest decision I've ever taken... So fast...but so good..

There's a problem however... Mom

She won't know a thing. I'll just leave...like a thief from my own house. She won't know where I am. She will know nothing...

But I guess it's for the best... I'll find peace, tranquility..

Most importantly I'll be with the person I love... And I am so happy about this.

I will continue my schooling there.. I'll go to college. Daniel will work as a mathematician there as well. I hope we find some good jobs and I hope we'll be fine!

We'll be fine anyway.. we'll be together.

I know what he's thinking... Even though he brought this idea up.. he thinks it's something risky . He's mature enough to help both of us at the same time.

I know... I know he wants me to put myself first, complete my dreams. And most importantly be a priority of myself in everything..

In reality I can't do this ... I love him more than my own self. I prioritize him . I want him to be fine. I want to see him happy..just as much as he wants to see me thrive.

And I know...after that...all I know is I want him.

Now!

-"Stop the car.", I told him..

-"What?", He answered in confusion.

-"Just do it."

We were in the middle of nowhere. It's already afternoon. We're surrounded by the forest and the sky above our heads.

-"Okay now what?"

-"Don't get mad... I know it's too bad to ask now again..."

-"That doesn't get me mad...I think..."

-"That's good...", I cupped his face with both my hands and moved mine closer to his, "I want you. Now. Right now."

-"here in the car?", He put his hand on mine.

-"Yeah right here Dan..", I kissed his lips softly but then bit his bottom lip and pulled it with my teeth.

-"Hey are you violent today? Or is it just in my thinking?"

-"I need you. That's it.."

Daniel's POV...

This girl... Pff. She made me pull over just to tell me she wants me... And I know which way she does but I'm going to ask her anyway.

-"Where? Where do you need me?"

-"Now, then. Inside me..."

Hah she said it... She really did.

Good lord...if only she knew the things I would do to her.

It's not that we're going too fast with all of this but...it feels like it comes in it's own... Physically.. without even trying...

And she does hell of a sex... Tried yesterday anyway.

-"Get in the backseat..."

....

Woah... He said it.. he wants it as much as I do. And I don't think we're rushing. It's organic... It's like I know him a lifetime now... And that's amazing..

I do as he says. He gets out of the car and comes all the way around. He gets in again..

He places his hand on my chest and pushes me gently so I can lay flat on my back... One of his hands spreads my legs so he can fit in the small space.