~All for us~

-"I think I should go back home..", I told Daniel while I was laying in his arms...

-"Will you be okay to face momma?"

-"Yeah. I'll be okay. She doesn't know I'm here."

-"Well I think you'll be fine too. But try to hide it..."

-"Hide what?"

-"That silly smile...in your face."

Do I smile...stupidly? I put my hand in my mouth.... he's right... I am...

-"Oh.... I'll try it's not easy."

He grinned and gripped me tighter...

We just had sex...Yeah...I feel so good with that even if the situation revolving around us is dark and doesn't approve of what we did. I mean the deaths... I've said again I'm not happy with what happened. That's for sure... But the feeling is mild... It just leaves a sourness to the mouth...

And all I know is I have to move on... Live with that how can I say it...

I left and went home.... Oh here she is... But she looks okay... Not to be scared...

-"Hey mom..."

-"How was it...?"

-"Sad... just like a funeral..."

-"You look pretty good though..."

Oh...is it so obvious?... Shit...

-"I've told you how the things were.... I can't frown in sorrow...but I'm not happy that it happened either."

-"Without misunderstandings..I want to ask you something..."

-"Anything..."

-"Was Garrett there?"

-"No... why'd you ask?"

-"Nothing ...he knocked on our door..."

Garrett...came here...

Has he no soul? What the fuck is he doing? The girl he had a relationship with who happened to be my best friend is gone now. Me and him have broken up. What in the hell does he want now?"

-"What ? Why?"

-"He didn't tell. He just asked me to tell you to call him..."

-"Why? Did he tell you why?"

-"No...give him the call anyway. Baby... I know... You hate him. But he sounded serious. Just give me the call and if you find things difficult just come to me, okay?"

-"Fine.. I'll be upstairs."

And so i went upstairs...

What can I i do now? What can I do to push him away... After all that happened all this time now why can he not understand that he should leave me alone?

I'd call Daniel... But... I don't think I should interrupt his peace with my shit.

I know ... He cares. He'll help... But I just don't want to fill his head with more of my problems.

I look next to me at the window....

Garrett tapping at the glass... He nods for me to open up ... At first I froze... No...not now...

I should call for mom...

Yeah I am scared of what Garrett can do right at this moment.... We all are charged emotionally...things are hard... But I'll open up and I'll be as cold as it gets...

-"What do you want here?"

-"Me and you...we have to talk."

-"No... Not anymore... Every link that connected us is now burned to ashes... literally..."