~Sweet sinners~

I don't know what sort of confidence has got into me but his fingers lingering up and down my arm leaves me begging for more. I guess I can't hold myself anymore... It's tempting me...

Call me desperate...I don't care. But I know I am not. I need something to consume me, eat me alive, something I need to drown in. Maybe a great mistake to fall for someone a bit older than I am, but it's kinda my sweetest mistake.

-"Veronica....", He whispers as I am closing up the distance..

He doesn't move at first. His hand remains right where it was before, on my arm. I lower my eyes and look into his blue oceans... The sun hitting them makes them brighter. They're lowered as well...

Out of a sudden he moves his hands down to my upper waist. I can feel those fingers touching my skin, so tenderly the temperature's increasing and I'm shaking.

I want him. But we both know this is wrong..

He pulls me almost violently and now his lips almost touch mine but he doesn't kiss me...

-"This is putting us into paths we shouldn't be in.", He says and I slowly pull back yet not breaking eye contact.

-"I know...", I said while staring at the floor....

My mood changed... I folded my legs to my stomach and held them there... I couldn't look at him. I just lost my stare in the city that landed right in front of me. He touched me again so I could look at him but again...this electricity ran through me..

-"I'm sorry...", He apologized..

I frowned in confusion and finally turned to look at him.

-"I was the one to start this....", I told him.

-"And I was the one to continue it."

-"Yeah but you are not to blame at any cost. You know this..."

-"Let's forget about this for now.... Shall we?"

And with that he eased up the whole climate between us. His phrase was soothing and it let all guilt go away. It's amazing how he could just ease it all up by saying practically nothing. But enough to make things better. If it was someone else he'd either push me off the hill thinking I was just a reckless,broken kid or leave me running thinking I'm crazy. But he, on the other hand is the exception. He stays, calm next to me and for the next two hours we start talking about what's on each other's minds lately solving our personal issues together. The one for the other.

We left and when he returned me home I ran up the stairs to my room with a smile on my face so big it conquered my whole face..

I landed on my bed, face down on the sheets and I was smiling. So bright I could not be hidden. And then my phone rang to his contact...

-"Missed me so soon?", I said...yeah cocky...

-"Hahah no I'm just checking on you."

-"I'm good...."

-"As good as I am?", He said...

Yeah he's talking about this...That we almost kissed.

-"I guess...."

-"Look...", He said but I cut him off.

-"Daniel....maybe we shouldn't talk about it. Not now..."

-"Yeah you're right...But if you regret this I can...."

-"No I don't regret any minute of it... Let's talk about this some other time."

-"Fine. You're ready for the exam tomorrow?"

-"Wait... We're having an exam?", I panicked...I don't remember him mentioning an exam...

Silence....

-"Haha no you fool.", He laughed out.

-"Yeah that is not funny..."

-"Yuh it is...."

-"Chkk... I'm bored..."

-"Sleep if there's nothing you have to do... Or put on a good movie and relax."

-"Meh.... you're right... That's what I'm going to do. Thanks Daniel."

-"Great see you tomorrow. Good night."

-"Night...."

Obviously once again I didn't realize the minute I fell asleep. Just like I was in a comma..

Guess what...I dreamt of him...

We were at his house, just like that Saturday night but something was different about it all.

We were cozier, more comfortable with each other and we were sitting on the couch, hugged with a pizza box and the television playing a movie. Don't know which one it was...

-"Hey...",he said in a sweet tone..

-"Yeah?", I answered.

-"I want to suggest something."

-"Anything.."

-"What would you say if we tried having a baby?", He told me looking right into my eyes , holding my hand in his rubbing the top of it with his thumb.

I was shocked. I sat up on the couch and looked at him both surprised and confused..

-"What?!"

-"Let's have a baby V..."

-"You're kidding right?"

-"No of course I am not."

-"For re...! Yes!!! I'd love it!"

And then he hugged me tight an pulled me in and started kissing me. In the begging lovingly and slowly, but as slower as the kisses started being the more passionate they turned out. He then pulled me on his lap so I could straddle him....

Daniel's POV....

Today....wow.. I haven't felt like this in a long time... Am I repeating myself? Yeah. Maybe....

But I love it. The way we connect, the way we communicate.. Maybe I went a little too far but I couldn't control it.

And if her and my ethics could allow it we wouldn't have stopped... And I guess I want her... Yes I want her. It doesn't look right but it is to me. I think it is right to her as well. She might not say but I can feel it.

She wants what I want. Days like this one...With long rides with destination the middle of nowhere, our long talks...Random topics silly and serious. Gazing at pretty sunsets and each other's company.... Nothing else. That's where our comfort zone is... And that is exactly how I know she feels safe. When she looks into my eyes with such promiscuous look... She shines when we are together, spending quality time like this. And I am glad I'm the one to keep her safe and happy.

Maybe this thing's working out...