~Fire~

-"I think i have to tell you some things, it's time, I feel ready now..." I told him in a soft tone.

-"You can keep from telling me if you don't feel comfortable with it because I told you...I know.", He almost flatters me but my heart beats faster than ever before with the words of his.

-"No. I have to tell you right now. "

-"Girl..."

-"No Daniel... Let me do it please."

-"Okay. So speak then. But I need you there.", He showed over at his hug.

So I shoved myself in there and breathed heavily..

-"And then you say you're ready..."

I hit his chest with the back of my hand.

-"Okay so...ever since I ...ever since you noticed me some months ago...you know. I think I felt something...something that makes my heart beat so much faster...something that shakes me off my place, makes my cells go insane... And you know...when Garrett almost killed me and you walked in and literally saved me I think I fell in love with you even more. Every day I love you a little more...", His hand was going up and down my arm, "And I am falling for you Dan...Unfaithfully... Hopelessly... And I don't know if it's right or if it's wrong... I know nothing. For real. And with all the respect....I crave you. I need you... Daniel..." That was the last word I said..

His finger moved slowly on my lips parting them... My body suddenly reacts in ways I never knew it could react.

Now his palm cupped my whole cheek, forcing me to look at him.

-"That's the first time I am ever calling you V. Listen ...have you ever thought that me and you have an...almost 20 years age difference?"

-"Yeah ...and I don't think that's a problem..."

-"That's what I think as well..."

-"Look if you're lying to me I don't...", He shushed me again with his finger on my lips.

-"What if...what if I told you I feel like you do?"

Now this...this is what I wanted. But I didn't expect it. I didn't expect that he would feel the same. How could I ever have a chance with him?

-"Say something your silence kills me."

-"What can I even say? This looks like a dream I wake up to and then start crying."

-"Well it's not I can assure you of it..."

-"How?"..

He unexpectedly pulled me on his lap with a smooth move. His lips inches away from mine. His one hand on my lower back his other in the back of my head...

-"Veronica seven months ago I thought I'd never love anyone , ever again. The way you move around me and the way I feel connected to you , don't ask me what kind of connection is this , showed me that me and you can be a thing... No matter how "problematic" we are.."
I moved my face away from his... That hits a little hard... I don't know but why would he consider us problematic?

-"Dan...I...I feel my stomach burning literally when I see you , when you're around. I think of you all day long and whenever I think that you might leave me sometime makes me cry so hard my heart can't take it... It always happens. I feel so close to you. I feel tense... I feel love for you."

-"I feel life for you Veronica...life....", He pulls me closer again.

Life...I feel life for you too Daniel. If feeling life for someone means to feel alive when someone sparks you with it.

-"I want you Daniel...more than you imagine."

His lips move to my neck , his nose sniffs me and his mouth connects with the tender skin right below my chin.
He moves higher up kissing my lips, at first sweetly and softly as I if I would break if he pressed them a little more but then his tongue enters my mouth as I allow him access to it. My lips and his connect in a so unbreakable way like two pieces of puzzle... He's my missing part...

All I can think about day , noon and night. Now I'm here kissing him as if my life depends on him.. he kisses me passionately now, standing up with ease with me around him. He walks us to the bedroom without stopping the kiss, without opening his eyes... He places me to the bed and gets on top. He pulls my legs around his waist, giving me his hand so I can sit on the bed..I fold my arms around his neck.... His, travel on the lower back of mine , his fingers playing with the elastic of my pants.... I move my hands at the end of his shirt pulling it almost violently when his lips attack my neck again, kissing and sucking the spots, marking me. I pulled the shirt over his head, he did the same with mine..

He was breathing heavily.

I was breathing heavily.

His mouth moved to the middle of my breasts. He looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes , his lips kissing my skin...

I pull his shirt over his head and throw it on the floor. My hands travel at the hem of his pants right where his v line appears...He doesn't have a strong appearing one but I love how his body looks...

Because I haven't fell for the body... It's his soul that draws me...

Suddenly, as his hands explore my back , my phone rings...

He stops....

-"Who is it? "I say breathlessly..

He's breathing heavily, trying to stabilize his breath.

-"It's Brenda...", He says.

Brenda? I haven't talked to her ever since I kicked her out in the morning.

-"Pick it up..."

-"Now?"

-"Yes. Now, Veronica."

I picked up..

-"Hi...", I said coldly.

-"You know... It's serious now...And ...and I don't know how to fix it..."

Is she...crying?

-"What do you mean Brenda?"

-"I'm at the warehouse...behind the school.."

-"Yes and what with that?"

-"It's Garrett and Jerry...In there...and there's f-fire.."

Daniel heard that...His eyes widened. He grabbed my arm and caressed me..

-"What do you mean fire? Brenda?" , I sat up and grabbed my shirt from the floor. I ran to the living room where my shoes were and wore them.

I heard Daniel rushing behind me. He was dressed.

-"Brenda I'm on my way, stay there please. Please.", I hung up on her ...almost throwing the phone on the floor. Daniel's hand stopped me from doing it.

-"Stop baby...", He held both my hands in his..

He's not any taller so I didn't have to look up..

-"What do we do now..."

-"I will drive you there."

-"Why is this happening now?"

-"I don't know... I don't..."

-"Okay. Let's go there."

-"Let's go..."

To be continued...