Chapter 1

This week he didn't even attempt to switch it up. "Sparky" was back again. She's definitely his favorite and I know why. Physically she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her eyes are stunning brown, her skin is beautifully bronzed and her hair is dark shiny perfection. And her body is like a sports illustrated model. He takes her to events sometimes but he still leaves her cold in the bed and I have to get rid of her in the morning like all the others. It was 6:30 pm and I was stuck at the Mansion. I was waiting for someone to drop off a contract that needed to be signed tonight and he was late and there was nowhere else to meet since the freeway was backed up. But that didn't stop my dear boss from starting his extra curricular activities early. He couldn't wait until I was out of the house. The moaning and the creaky mattress and slew of dirty talk and profanities started at 6:35pm. The second round began at 7:00 pm and then at 7:30 pm he crossed the line when he crossed through the living room naked into the kitchen to get a can of whipped cream. I have seen him naked so many times now that it doesn't phase me at all. I finally got out of there at 8:00 pm. What would you have done?

Pepper hit save and uploaded it. She looked at the clock and it was 9:00 pm. She closed her laptop and went into the bathroom. She slid into the bath water she had waiting for her and hit play on her audiobook. It was Pride & Prejudice. Jane Austen was one of Pepper's favorites. She slid down deeper into the bubbles and popped a Tylenol for the massive headache she had. Tomorrow will be Friday and Tony will have another date. She sighed deeply. More material for the blog. But what was really weighing on her was the dinner coming up honoring some guy at Stark for 60 years with the company..She wondered if Tony would bring anyone and who if anyone.

Tony watched as Gina got up and headed to the bathroom and he took this opportunity to run. He grabbed his clothes and hurried into his real bedroom and locked the doors. He always lets the girls think they were sleeping in his real bedroom but he would never let any woman into his real bed. Tony closed his eyes and sleep actually came quickly.