Chapter 16

Tony was all smiles as he sat at the table next to Pepper and across from her friends who he met the one night at the bar when he crashed with Rhodey and Gina and her friend and he had a lot of alcohol and wasn't sure what he did or said. He was committed to showing Pepper he could be a good boyfriend. The waitress walked up and she was a total knockout. She was another Instagram worthy model with prominent breasts and ample cleavage pouring out. Tony was truly being tested. He laser focused on the menu until it was his turn to order and then he was going to look at her face only because he knew Pepper was going to be watching like a hawk to see if he looked at her breasts and her friends were going to judge him.

"I'll have the cheeseburger well done with fries and a coke," he said.

He executed that perfectly and he could feel Pepper staring at him. He turned to face her and smiled nervously.

"You can have a drink you know," she said.

"Nope. Coke is fine," he said even though he wanted a bourbon.

He could show Pepper that he didn't need to drink alcohol and that he was capable of not looking at other women. This would be easy. Convincing her family to like him and not being jealous we're going to be the hard part.

Pepper was silent on the ride home because she was processing her thoughts. Tony was extremely charming today and it wasn't a put on. When she went to the bathroom with her friends they told her they approved of him and he didn't check out the waitress at all when he was alone either.

"You're quiet. Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"Not at all. My friends all approve of our relationship and they are happy for me," she said.

Tony let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding in as they pulled into Pepper's apartment complex. He parked and walked her to the door like a gentleman.

"Aren't you going to come in?" she asked.

"Of course," he said as he followed her to the door.

They got into her apartment and Tony was right on her back, almost pressed against her.

"Do you want coffee or wine or something?" she asked, feeling nervous. She was a ball of nerves because Tony was looking so hot and the way he charmed her friends made him irresistible.

"Or something," he said, putting his arms around her.

He leaned in to kiss her and her body felt like it was on fire.As they were kissing he was heading closer and closer to the couch and Pepper knew the couch meant trouble for her. He began kissing her neck and he laid her down on the couch. He was kissing her and it was so hot she was totally letting him feel her up. She felt his hands grab for her breasts outside of her shirt and he had her blouse unbuttoned in seconds. In a matter of minutes he had his mouth on her nipples and she could feel herself getting so turned on. She was struggling with making him stop before things got too heated and not telling him to stop because it felt so good. He switched his mouth with his hands and put his lips back up to hers for a kiss and she could feel how hard he was and then she realized what was happening and she stopped him.

"Oh my God Pepper I'm sorry. I thought since you didn't push me away or say stop that I had the green light," he said.

"You did have the green light, but things are going very fast. That's enough for today. I don't want things t-too get out of hand," she said, stammering and trying to catch her breath.

"How long has it been since you had a good orgasm that you didn't give yourself? And Ethan and his foot long doesn't count. Those guys can make anyone cum with one like that, I am talking about when was the last time you had a good orgasm from foreplay?" he asked.

"That's none of your business," she said, sitting up and trying to catch her bearings and put her breasts back in her blouse.

"It's been that long huh," he said as he watched her put her breasts away.

"I didn't say that," she said, avoiding his eyes which he knew meant he was right.

"Why don't you let me give you one? What are you afraid of? I promise I will keep it in my pants the whole time. It'll be a freebie," he suggested.

Pepper was blushing and he wasn't sure if making her blush was a mistake.

"Because Tony I don't just want orgasms from you and I need to be sure this is right. You and I have known each other for a very long time and I work for you. If this doesn't work out then it could get messy. I'm just being cautious,"

"I'm not gonna leave you in the morning or get bored ever. You have the most beautiful set of -

"Tony, how do you know you're going to be satisfied with me? I have seen you with Bridget and I can't do what she does. Every guy I have ever been with has been eight inches or more and I-

"Pepper please. I really don't want to hear about other guys you've been with. And no wonder why you haven't had any good orgasms from foreplay because the guys you were with are lazy and they know you'll cum from their size,"

Pepper could see Tony getting worked up.

"I didn't even realize my bra was off because it felt so good when you were-

"I should go. I'm sorry if I overstepped my boundaries. I will ask you next time before I go wandering with my lips and hands. Goodnight," he said as he leaned down to kiss her forehead and pull her in for a hug.

He walked to the door and he felt extremely dejected. Pepper put the brakes on and he felt as though it was his fault and he took things too far but what was really weighing on his mind was "eight inches or more" he was definitely not eight inches. Not that he had any complaints but Pepper was used to something more than he could give her.

Pepper laid in bed and felt so stupid. She cried a little. She totally killed the mood with Tony by bringing up Bridget and the guys she's been with in the past. Tony seemed distant and she wondered if he still wanted to touch her or even be with her. She put her eye mask on and shut the light. She needed to sleep it off.