Chapter 6

Pepper was already elbow deep in a mountain of work for Tony when Bridget came down the stairs in one of Tony's shirts which reeked of sex and cologne.

"Where's Tony?" she asked as she blinked her big green eyes expectantly at Pepper. Pepper silently wished that some of those lash extensions would fall out.

She turned to her and readied herself with the most poise she could muster. This was indeed her favorite part.

"Mr. Stark requested to not be disturbed. Your clothes have been cleaned and pressed and there's a car ready to take you wherever you want to go," she said with a smile.

Bridget pouted and stomped her foot.

"Well how can I get in touch with him?"

"You can't. If he wants you he will get in touch with you," Pepper said, handing her her dry cleaning.

Bridget dressed quickly and got into the car and Pepper watched as it drove away.

"You were terrific. You're a master at this," Tony said, appearing out of the shadows.

Pepper jumped.

"Maybe one day you'll be mature enough and have the courage to do it yourself," Pepper challenged.

"I don't need to do it. I have you for that. And by the way can you send Gina flowers and keep Friday night on my schedule open for her," he said.

"Will that be all Mr. Stark?"

"That will be all Miss Potts," he said.

Pepper sat down in her favorite spot in the Stark Mansion to soak up the sun. She had a few moments of quiet before her day was going to explode open so she decided to edit her draft for her blog and read the comments. .

@jiggly_puff67 you are obsessed with your boss. Why not go for it and sleep with him? It sounds like he will sleep with anyone.

@stargazer4$ why are you so focused on your boss' dates instead of your own?

@grendelwitch78 this one was borderline creepy. Do you have a voyeur fetish or just a fetish for your boss?

Pepper slammed her laptop down and called the flower shop. She needed Gina to stop texting her. It was 24/7. This girl was duped into thinking she was going to be Tony's date. She was totally heart sick.

"Yes can you put a rush on those," Pepper said into the phone.

She closed the phone and thought about the comments.

Why am I not dating? I should be dating.

She picked up the card from Ethan and did a quick Google search on him. He was 26 and a banquet waiter and magician for kids parties just like he said but she also found something interesting pop up. He had done some nude modeling for an art class. She searched the images quickly and she gasped out loud not realizing that Tony was still upstairs.

" everything ok?" he asked suspiciously as he walked towards her.

She closed her lap too quickly.

"Yeah I just got a text from one of my friends. She thinks she's pregnant," Pepper lied.

"Oh yeah then why did you slam your laptop shut when I got closer?" he inquired as he raised one eyebrow at her.

"I was just closing it. No reason," she said, trying not to sound guilty.

"You're a terrible liar Pep," he exclaimed.

"Fine I was just doing a search on that guy Ethan from last night. He's a banquet waiter and magician for kids parties like he said,"