Barcelona, Spain (Monday, June 3rd, 2019) +

(a/n) enjoy ;—)

Calum cleaned off his hands in the hotel sink, he could hear Ashton talking to one of the girls. They were actually able to carry out conversations now, they could hold items, fold items, do almost anything. He was extremely proud of the girls. 

He walked back into the main area, still wiping his hands with a paper towel. He looked at his giggling family, hearts in his eyes. "Okay, the girls are both changed, the dishes are done," Calum said.

Ashton tiled his head to the right, Bella still above him as he held her in the air making airplane noises. "Are their clothes packed?" He went back to the three-year-old above him, entertaining her. 

Even though it was far past midnight, everyone was still awake, jet lag hitting them all. Calum and Ashton both had lethargic bags under their eyes. Neither of them could remember the last time they slept. 

"Yes, everything is packed and ready for Madrid tomorrow." Calum sat down next to Ashton on the bed, finally stretching out his feet and placing his arms behind his head. Ivona was laying between her two father's, but she curled closer to Cal's side once he rested comfortably. Calum wrapped his arm around her, pulling his daughter closer. Her brunette hair was still wet from her shower, the bathroom floor still had bubbles along the tile, as well. 

Both girls were placidly asleep curled up between their fathers within minutes. Ash and Cal spoke with only their eyes as they slowly got up, making sure to not make a single sound. Ashton tucked them in with a thin, yarn quilt, scooting them closer together in the oversized bed. He still feared they'd roll off in the night, Calum knew he did. He laid extra pillows on the side of their bed so Ash wouldn't freak out in the middle of the night.

Ashton smiled at him as he turned off the light. He interlocked their fingers, and together they left the burnished room. They made it into their own room, collapsing on the bed. Calum laid on top of Ashton, his head resting in the crook of Ashton's neck.

"You smell like pizza rolls and sweat," Ashton said with a laugh.

Cal sighed, "Well, you made me feed the girls. Then bathing them is a hell of an effort." 

"Now you understand my life."

"Ashy, I'm sorry for letting them out of my sight and giving them to Muke, please forgive me and stop making me change their diapers."

Ashton looked down at his lover, kissing his forehead. "Maybe, I'll think about it."

Calum sat up, his thighs straddling his boyfriend's waist. He locked his shoulders, his face only inches away from Ashton's. "Baby, could I change your mind?"

Ash giggled, pressing up to kiss Calum. "Do you have condoms this time?"

Cal looked at his bag, hoping they'd magically appeared. He let out an exaggerated sigh before rolling off of his lover. "Be right back." He started to stand up before quickly pinning Ashton back down on the bed, "Don't touch yourself before I get back, okay? Don't wanna punish you."

Ash giggled before pushing him off once more. "I'll give you five minutes before it's me and good ol' right hand again."

Calum leaped off the hotel bed, not bothering with shoes (or pants) as he left their suite. He walked down the eighth floor hallway until he finally reached tall double doors of Michael and Luke's room. He knocked on the door, hoping they were still awake. 

"Get the door," Michael mumbled, bumping Luke with his shoulder.

"Fuck you, you get the door," Luke responded. He rolled over, unlatching Mike's arm from his body.