(Thursday, January 9th, 2020)

Michael had to stay an extra day. So, as Ashton had his boyfriend's dick in his mouth an hour after midnight, Luke was standing in the airport.

Luke has grown accustomed to the airport over the last few years. He constantly wanted to be the first to see his husband after a few days, weeks, or months apart. Of course, Luke understood that the fans waiting for Michael had to come first. He respected that as much as he could.

The blonde was sick of watching the clock as he gave up. He sat down on a side bench, resting his head in his hands. He was beyond exhausted. These days, it was so much more than just fatigue. It made him physically ill to stay awake sometimes.

That's what four babies will do to a guy.

His legs were cramping, he was glad he finally gave up on trying to make skinny jeans work. The special pregnancy sweats made him feel cozy in the cold January air.

An hour after Michael left the plane, he spotted Luke. Man, did he start to cry. He saw the blonde looking off in the distance, his belly bigger than him. Michael wasn't sure how Luke was even able to walk without falling over anymore.

Mike dropped his suitcases when Luke looked up, he slid the bag across the floor as he went running towards the blonde. He wrapped his arms around Luke's torso, squeezing him. "Holy shit, I missed you."

Luke laughed as he hid his face in his husband's neck. "Hi."

Michael took a step back, placing his hands on Luke's stomach. "Look at them!"

"You can't really miss them," Luke responded. His giggle shook through his body, forcing one of the girls to start up kicking again. Luke titled his head back, trying to pretend it didn't hurt loads.

Michael moved his hands, feeling the pitter patter of two feet. "Holy shit," he repeated. "Are they always like this?"
"They move a lot, they hate being outside, too."
Michael bent down, kissing the top of Luke's belly. "Just like me." Mike grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. He took Luke's hand, leaning to his side to kiss his cheek once more. "I'm so glad to be home, you don't understand."

Luke squeezes his hand before bringing it up to his lips, kissing the dry knuckles. "The girls and I missed you lots," Luke said as he rubbed over his belly.

"I'm here for almost two weeks, I've gotta take care of my fam." Michael wished he could be at home longer. He wished he could just stay home and be there for Luke during every moment of the rest of his life.

They got to their car, Michael pulling Luke back when he tried to drive. "Let me, shush."

"Mikey, come one."

Michael got into the drivers seat, making sure Luke got into the passenger seat safely. "You drove all the way over here, that's enough."

Luke rolled his eyes as he buckled his seat belt and plugged in his phone to the AUX cord. "You just flew across the entire country."

The younger boy placed his right hand on Luke's stomach, cupping the top of his belly. "Okay, but you've got four princesses you need to take care of."

"They just sit in there drinking their own pee. They're fine."

Mike made a face, "That's a little gross."

"You did this to me."

Michael looked at Luke, he couldn't help but smile. "They're growing and moving. Are you okay?"

"No, they're growing and moving." Luke moved Michael's hand to the right, where a different baby was kicking. "See? Moving and growing and annoying."

Michael smiled like an idiot as he felt the constant movement under his finger tips. "Wow."