Artistic Life [10.15]

Chapter 142

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang opened his eyes, closed them, and rubbed his face against Cui Yan's arms. This is his routine when waking up, and Cui Yan will kiss him as soon as he wakes up. However, there has been no movement today.

Jing Yang was puzzled; this person had clearly awoken, but he was still motionless. He raised his head suspiciously, but saw Cui Yan staring in a daze.

"What are you thinking about? So absorbed." Jing Yang caressed his face.

Cui Yan grabbed his hand and kneaded it, his gaze fixed on the painting on the opposite wall, "I dreamed of the "Mermaid" you painted," he said.

Jing Yang returned his gaze to the painting before turning to face Cui Yan, "You see the painting every day; dreaming about it is natural. This is referred to as thinking about it during the day and dreaming about it at night."

"It's not just a dream." Cui Yan said as if recalling something. "It's a very clear and real picture, it feels like a movie, and in this movie, although from the perspective of a spectator, I am clearly in it."

Jing Yang was taken aback for a moment before responding, "What do you see in your dream? You can describe it to me."

Cui Yan paused for a moment before saying, "I'm not sure what words to use to describe it. The images are both shocking and realistic, and it appears that I have personally witnessed them. That mermaid looks a lot like the one you painted. It's truly stunning and enthralling. His figure swimming in the water is also quite lovely. He looks very happy. The person looking at him on the boat made me feel very familiar, and so did the love in his eyes when he looked at the mermaid."

Jing Yang saw his expression and joked, "Are you inlove with that mermaid? Are you envious of the person who is watching the mermaid?"

"...inlove?" Cui Yan wasn't sure if he was asking himself or Jing Yang, and he wasn't sure what kind of emotion he felt when he looked at the mermaid. But he couldn't say outright that he doesn't like that mermaid.

"What? Are you seriously in love with that mermaid?" Jing Yang initially asked him jokingly, but then became envious of himself and became a little angry for no apparent reason.

"I love you, and only you." When Cui Yan saw Jing Yang's anger, he immediately hugged him to console him, then turned him around and kissed him.

After being kissed for a while, Jing Yang pushed him away forcefully and asked, "Don't try to get through it, hurry up, are you really in love with that mermaid?"

Cui Yan looked at him for a moment before sighing and saying, "Why are you jealous of a non-existent mermaid? And you were still the one who painted the mermaid. That's why I dreamed about it."

Jing Yang also thought he was a little unreasonable, because even if Cui Yan had fallen in love with his previous life, wasn't it the same self?

Cui Yan kissed his head "I don't want to deceive you. I'm not sure how to explain how I feel after seeing the mermaid. Perhaps it's a good first impression. But, even if he does exist in this world, I will never be less in love with you because of him. I'm not sure if reincarnation is a real thing. If there is reincarnation, I may not be able to control what happens before and after reincarnation. But in this life, I only have you to love."

Jing Yang's mood became complicated as a result of Cui Yan's words. He had no idea where the sad emotions had come from. Perhaps he has contemplated reincarnation for so many lives, and there are far too many things he does not understand. Take the jade he received from Hades for example, as well as the person who has been waiting for him outside of the ninety-nine heavens. But, he couldn't leave this person. He wouldn't know where the soul will return once the reincarnation is complete, nor will he know if this person exists in his return.