Survival Games [Arc 5.12]

Chapter 65
auroranovels.wordpress.com

The third task level was the Labyrinth Array. The array was filled with all sorts of mechanisms and traps, and the labyrinth array was very large, with only one exit.

If you were able to successfully avoid a mechanism or a trap, you could collect a small amount of points. If you found one of the four labyrinth pillars and took down the four-colored gems on them, you could collect a large amount of points. Once all four pillars were found, the task would be over.

The labyrinth array was surrounded by mountains, and those entering the array could easily be attacked by people ambushed in the mountains. Plus once you enter the labyrinth array, all weapons would become unavailable, which was the perfect opportunity for those outside in the mountains to attack. The players in the joint counterattack team had already discussed this plan, and took advantage of this opportunity to try to wipe out all of the people in A team.

Qi Feng assigned combat tasks to the team. The original A team members would split into groups and enter the labyrinth array, and the new team members would go into the mountains. Anyone who met someone hiding in the mountains wanting to ambush them from a distance did not have to be polite to them and should directly kill them off.

As soon as the task layer opened, the A team original members entered as quickly as possible, and the others split into teams to quickly occupy the surrounding mountains and wait for those people attempting to ambush them.

At the entrance of the labyrinth, Qi Feng said to Jing Yang, who was standing a little far away from him, “You go with me.”

“I…,” Jing Yang hesitated. “I will still go with Goose Over ba.”

Qi Feng frowned, and Goose Over immediately said, “You should still go with boss, just think of it as for our sake, don’t be in a group with us.”

“Quickly go.” Goose Over urged the others. “Hurry up and finish the task and go back earlier, hurry, hurry!”

The other team members quickened their pace and hurried away, leaving only Qi Feng and Jing Yang two people still standing there. Qi Feng motionlessly stood, looking at Jing Yang, and Jing Yang was helpless. He could only thicken his face and say, “Then let’s also go in ba.”

The labyrinth walls were about twice their height, and the passage was quite spacious, Jing Yang followed behind Qi Feng. Looking at his upright back, Jing Yang actually felt quite uncomfortable in his heart. He had been deliberately avoiding Qi Feng recently, and he definitely must have felt it. But if their encounter was wrong, he didn’t want to deepen this mistake.

Next to them the wall suddenly shifted forward. Qi Feng quickly retreated a couple steps to protect Jing Yang,  and those walls constantly moved around, changing their position. They couldn’t use any weapons in the labyrinth, and could only hide when they encountered a mechanism or trap.

Qi Feng turned and hugged Jing Yang’s waist, quickly avoiding the walls that were still moving and squeezing toward them. The two men’s bodies tightly clung together until those walls stopped moving. Qi Feng pressed Jing Yang against the wall, looking down at him.

Jing Yang pushed at him but he didn’t move, and said while looking downward, “We, can keep moving forward now.”

“Why are you avoiding me?” Qi Feng stared at him.