Artistic Life [Arc 10.2]

Chapter 129
auroranovels.wordpress.com

Cui Yan sent Jing Yang to the gate of the community. He took off his sunglasses and turned to him and said, “My number has been added to your cell phone. If there’s anything you can contact me. If you’re willing to let me finish that painting, no matter what it is, I’ll be happy to help you."

“Thank you for saving me.” Jing Yang still ignored his words, and then deliberately looked at him with a grateful gaze. His eyes contained a soft and moving light, Jing Yang knew that he most could not bear to see him like this.

Sure enough, Jing Yang’s gaze made Cui Yan’s heart stop. Pressing down the impulse to kiss his eyes, he said in a suddenly deeper voice, “If you have something, remember to come find me."

“I know.” Jing Yang smiled at him and then opened the door to get out of the car.

Seeing Cui Yan’s car drive away, Jing Yang turned to enter the community when he suddenly found someone watching him. The man came forward towards him, so he stopped and looked at him.

“Mu Jin.” Wu Xiuyuan glanced in the direction of Cui Yan’s car and asked him, “Where did you go last night? Who sent you back just now?"

Jing Yang heard his questioning tone but was unable to answer him right away. He immediately turned on the system, quickly checked this person’s basic information, and then coldly said, “It has nothing to do with you."

Jing Yang passed him and walked inside the neighborhood.

“Mu Jin!” Wu Xiuyuan immediately chased after him. “Yesterday I shouldn’t have hit you, I apologize to you, but you tore up the painting that Su Mo was going to take to participate in the competition. Even if you are very good friends, such behavior is not right. You should also apologize to him."

Jing Yang still hadn’t fully understood what was going on, so he ignored Wu Xiuyuan chattering behind him.

When he had just arrived at the floor where he lived, before he even had time to take out his key and open the door, the door was opened from the inside.

Su Mo stood in the door and looked at Jing Yang. “You’re back, Mu Jin, where did you go last night? Teacher and I were very worried about you."

Jing Yang pushed right past him, walked into the original body’s room, and then locked the door.

The room was small, and most of the space was filled with painting tools and some finished paintings. There was very little furniture besides a narrow single bed in the corner, not even a desk or closet.

“I don’t know if he’s had breakfast yet, there’s breakfast in the kitchen, I’ll go ask him if he’s eaten or not.” After Su Mo said that to Wu Xiuyuan, he went to knock on Jing Yang’s room.

“Forget it.” Wu Xiuyuan pulled him away. “If he’s hungry, he’ll come out and find food himself. If you go find him now, he’ll just get angry with you again. Let him calm down alone, and when he understands his mistake, I’ll let him apologize to you."

“Teacher…” Su Mo gazed softly at Wu Xiuyuan, a trace of love in his eyes.

Wu  Xiuyuan pinched his hand, then raised his hand and stroked his face, comforting him with his gaze.

Jing Yang lay down on that tiny bed that you would fall off of just by turning around. He turned on the system and began to learn more about this world, and what the original master of the body had been through.

After Mu Jin’s parents died, he worked hard to continue his studies while working part time. His parents had not left much assets for him. If he sold the house they owned in his hometown, he wouldn’t have had to work so hard, but that was the only thing that his parents had left him. He didn’t want to sell it, and was unwilling to sell it.