Artistic Life [Arc 10.1]

Chapter 128
auroranovels.wordpress com

Music so loud that it made your heart beat out of your chest, lights flashing and making your eyes blur, and a crowd of people flailing around dancing. Could this be a bar?

Jing Yang’s chest felt very uncomfortable, and his head was also very dizzy. This was obviously the feeling of being drunk, but besides being drunk, his body seemed to have some other strange feeling. He couldn’t think much of it and activated the system to keep himself awake as much as he could. Right now, he just wanted to get out of this bar as fast as possible and find a quiet place to stay.

Suddenly, someone next to him came over and supported his shoulder, as if he wanted to bring him away. The moment that man touched his body, he felt a cold shiver and a wave of nausea, so he pushed that man away forcefully.

That man was pushed away but came right back, as if he was going to take him away no matter what.

Jing Yang couldn’t muster much strength in his body, struggling with that person for a long time. His body became more and more off. This could not go on, he had a very bad hunch.

He used the system to quickly scan his body—he was actually drugged!

No matter who this man was, if he drugged him he was definitely not a good man. His subconscious reaction to this man was that this person was disgusting and dangerous.

He used the system to support his consciousness, grabbed the bottle on the bar, and slammed it toward that man’s head. That man immediately fell to the ground with a thud, blood flowing from his head. The people around the bar screamed, and the crowd panicked and fled, the scene very chaotic.

Jing Yang took advantage of this to run out, stumbling out of the bar door. He looked left and right and decided to run across the road. Because there were more people on that side, even if someone chased him, if there were more people around it would be easier for him to deal with them.

He staggered to the middle of the road but a car just happened to drive over quickly. Even though the driver immediately slammed the brakes and didn’t hit him, Jing Yang was startled and fell to the ground.

The man in the car opened the door and got out. He crouched down next to Jing Yang and asked, “Are you okay? Do you need me to send you to the hospital?"

Because the car lights were too bright, the man was backlit. Jing Yang couldn’t see what he looked like and could only close his eyes and shake his head.

“Then quickly get up, let’s not block the road."

That man said and then wanted to help Jing Yang up. Jing Yang also really wanted to stand up and keep going, but the drugs overwhelmed him and he had no strength left in his body, so he simply could not stand up.

“Help, help, me.” Jing Yang was helpless and could only ask this person for help. He thought that his luck shouldn’t be so abysmal that the person who almost hit him was also a bad person. And that guy had also gotten out of the car to ask him if he needed help and whether he wanted to go to the hospital, so he shouldn’t be a bad person. Most importantly, his body didn’t have a sense of rejection to this person.

His voice was so quiet that the man couldn’t hear him clearly, so he asked, “What did you say?"

“Help me, bad people, chasing me…” Jing Yang said as loudly as he could.

That man followed Jing Yang’s gaze toward the bar door. A few people rushed out of the bar and looked around, as if they were looking for something.