Life of Music [12.3]

Chapter 165

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang's body felt extremely hot, and he needed to expel it immediately. He wrapped his feet around Gu Mang's waist and kept rubbing.

Jing Yang closed his eyes, and he couldn't tell if he was dreaming or awake. However, because he sensed that the person, he was holding was his lover, he entirely followed the body's instinctive movements.

Gu Mang regained consciousness for a brief while, pondering why things had abruptly become like this, but before regaining control of his mind and body, he was overcome by the sensation of being ruled by desire.

Gu Mang stretched Jing Yang's legs to their fullest extent. When he entered, they both tilted their heads back, as if they'd been hit.

"Haa~" Jing Yang clenched his fist, and the sudden pain made him want to retreat, but he was wrapped by a pair of wide hands at his waist, and he had no choice but to bear the pain and stimulation.

Gu Mang pressed his body into Jing Yang's, his waist swinging wildly, and the delightful and familiar sensation made him sigh contentedly.

Jing Yang felt he was dreaming since he couldn't open his eyes and his body felt like it was about to catch fire, making him unsure if he was uncomfortable or enjoying himself. He felt like he was going to fall apart after being messed with for so long. He thought to himself, "This dream is far too long; why isn't it over?"

In a kneeling position, Jing Yang buried his face in the pillow. In truth, he was already in a vulnerable position. Gu Mang lifted his waist to help him up. Gu Mang eventually let go of him, and his body landed softly on the bed.

Gu Mang had lost track of how many times he had vented. When he regained control of his sanity, he wiped his sweaty face and sat by the bedside, looking at the lifeless Jing Yang.

Gu Mang was shocked and instantly flipped Jing Yang's body over. Once he touched Jing Yang's body, he felt it become extremely heated. He placed his palm on Jing Yang's heated forehead to confirm that he was suffering from a high fever. He rushed from his bed and searched for a phone to call his personal doctor to come over.

Before the doctor came, Gu Mang took Jing Yang to the bath and washed him. He then helped him in putting on new clothes, carefully placing him on the bed, and covering him with a blanket.

Gu Mang sat on the edge of the bed, stroking Jing Yang's burning face, his heart bursting with apologies and grief. He had no idea what had just happened. To do such a thing to a boy he had just met for the first time, and to do it while he was unwell and unable to resist. He was not only exploiting others' vulnerabilities but could also be considered as violent.

Because he was too remorseful and self-blaming, Gu Mang kissed Jing Yang's forehead. Gu Mang was worried about Jing Yang, who practically melted into a puddle of water.

Gu Mang's personal doctor arrived with a nurse and administered an injection and infusion to 

Jing Yang. They then proceeded to the guest room, to let Jing Yang rest. Gu Mang sat on the edge of the bed all night, watching.

"Nnn~" Jing Yang felt a little uncomfortable in his head and his breathing was not so smooth. 

Due to restless sleep and kept shifting from deep to light sleep, he awoke quickly.

"Are you awake?" Gu Mang touched his forehead as he saw Jing Yang open his eyes, and he noticed that his temperature was not as bad as it had been the night before, and he felt relieved.