Life of Music [12.4]

Chapter 166

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

When Ji Xiao returned to China, both Chu Yang and Liu Hang were overjoyed, and the three began to meet again on a regular basis. Chu Yang believed that even if he didn't have a family, he still had friends and a sweetheart, which wasn't too bad.

Chu Yang joined Liu Hang agency after graduating from university, as planned. Ji Xiao also signed with him.

Although they both signed at the same time, Ji Xiao made his debut before Chu Yang. Ji Xiao has been learning vocal music since he was a child and is a great singer. He also learned to play different musical instruments, so he could make his debut right away. Chu Yang's singing skills still need to be improved, so he has been undergoing instruction and learning since signing the contract.

Despite his lack of singing ability, Chu Yang has a lot of writing and composing talent. He wrote Ji Xiao's debut's lead single. Ji Xiao, who had just recently debuted, became famous as a result of this song and received the Singer Newcomer Award.

Chu Yang put in a lot of practice and tried to write more songs. But despite his best efforts, he was unable to make his debut, and all the well-written songs were used by Ji Xiao, and Ji Xiao became more and more famous.

Chu Yang was happy that Ji Xiao had become popular. After all, they were close friends in Chu Yang's heart. And Ji Xiao is well-known for the songs he has written, which he is quite proud of.

Although he has yet to make his debut, he has gained some recognition.

Later, Ji Xiao attempted to compose songs on his own, but the reaction was poor, so he could only rely on Chu Yang's compositions. When using Chu Yang's songs, however, Ji Xiao's name was written on the composer and lyricist credits. This puzzled Chu Yang, but Liu Hang easily found an excuse to dismiss him, telling him not to worry about such trivial matters.

Chu Yang hasn't been able to make his debut yet, and he's already worried. Even though he is unable to sing his own song, he is not disappointed if his friends are able to do so. However, he no longer owns the creator's name of the songs, which made him very uncomfortable, so Liu Hang and Ji Xiao worked together to calm him down and make some excuses. Because he thought he had forced his important friends to comfort him in this way, Chu Yang resisted the uneasy feelings in his heart.

Until one day, the media took pictures of Ji Xiao and Liu Hang kissing passionately and published them on major entertainment news outlets. Chu Yang initially assumed it was all a media hoax, and that the media had simply edited some images to make rubbish out of it. Because the three of them are such close friends, some intimate gestures are normal, such as his hugging and holding hands with Ji Xiao.

Chu Yang had been making excuses for Ji Xiao and Liu Hang because he didn't believe the news was true, and he hadn't even asked what about it with Liu Hang. What he didn't expect was for the two of them to publicly confess their love for each other. Chu Yang was extremely perplexed at this point, and he had no idea what was going on.

Even if there are still many heterosexuals in this world where same-sex marriage is allowed, most individuals believe that whether someone else loves the same sex or the opposing sex has no bearing on them. As a result, same-sex marriage was legalized quite quickly.

Despite the fact that Ji Xiao and Liu Hang are of the same sex, they have openly professed their love for each other, unlike most celebrities, indicating that they have been officially determined and are involved in a relationship based on marriage. Passers-by believe that it doesn't matter because this type of news is always exciting. Fans added that now that it's out in the open, they'll bless them as long as they're happy.