Game Developer [11.8]

Chapter 153

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang just found out that his system has a calming effect on his soul and could remove all fear and worry. Allowing him to believe that, even though there are still some unknowns, he can still manage everything until the truth is revealed.

After Jing Yang had calmed down, he went back to work as usual, speeding up the game's production so that the overtime work would be over.

He Lang practically came to bring Jing Yang dinner and ate with him every day. With such an obvious performance, those employees could see something is going on. They all believe this is the natural development of becoming the chairman's wife. So, they all thought that maybe they could save a lot of trouble if they became Jing Yang's people.

Every night, He Lang would personally send Jing Yang home. When Jing Yang was tired and fell asleep in his car, he just brought him upstairs and opened the door with his key. He would stay and sleep by his side if Jing Yang had not woken up.

Jing Yang was not surprised that he often wakes up with someone sleeping next to him. He is, on the other hand, amazed that every time He Lang stays, he is able to do nothing, he really just sleeps. It was truly incredible, and he wondered whether his own charm had faded.

He Lang, in fact, noticed that Jing Yang was working too hard and couldn't bear the thought of pushing him to work even harder.

The game "Conquer the Galaxy" made by Jing Yang and his team has finally been completed. Jing Yang decided to take a vacation and rest for a while. Weiyu and the rest of the team will be in charge of all follow-up tasks.

The company had already begun advertising before the game was done, and it will be publicly launched now. The various campaigns and commercials might be described as overwhelming. Such widespread exposure also shows Weiyu Group's confidence in this massive multiplayer online game.

Despite the fact that "Conquer the Galaxy" has not yet been formally released, it has earned a lot of attention. Even individuals who do not enjoy playing online games repeatedly watch all versions of the advertisement as movies. Many people think it's a pity that this game hasn't been turned into a movie yet; the graphics as well as the plot are very appealing.

In addition to the general public's high interest, other game companies are also paying attention to this game. Of course, Xi Sheng Game Company is included. Their focus is higher than anyone else's because they are also currently creating a game; a massive multiplayer online game set in the interstellar age.

Xi Sheng has recruited a large number of high-paid employees from other companies. They originally intended to create a Xianxia game, and they are already working on it. But when Xi Rui saw the first commercial for "Conquer the Galaxy," he couldn't bring himself back to reality for a long time. The lifelike image appeared to suffocate his entire soul, and his emotions grew uncontrollable. Although he had no idea why he was so ecstatic, this isn't a simple excitement, in addition to the shock, he is experiencing an emotion that is unable to describe. An emotion of sadness and joy pained and nostalgic at the same time.

Then Xi Rui told Du Jie and the newly hired employees that they needed to build a game set in the intergalactic era, and that it had to be better than "Conquer the Galaxy."

Due to Xi Rui's insistence, Du Jie and the others had to abandon their original plan and begin preparing for the new game all over again. Although it was the first time they conducted a game with an interstellar setting, Du Jie thought that Weiyu was also performing it for the first time. Furthermore, while remaining at Xi Sheng, Xi Le never created any games with an interstellar setting. It's impossible to say who performs better when it's everyone's first time. After all, Xi Sheng now has a lot of talented people.