1.

Y/n is getting ready for college. She got freshen up and went down to the living room. There she saw her parents sitting on the sofa.

Your mom: All ready? (You nodded) Have a good day at college.

With that you left for college packing your breakfast in a lunchbox too. You rarely eat breakfast at home as you have to eat it alone only. So you eat your breakfast on your way to college in the car. Your parents are rarely at home as they are a business trip most of the time.

You were in the car having your breakfast soon a message popped in your phone.

OTP----

Suzy: Where are you? Are you still sleeping?

Y/n: I am on the way, I will be there in few minutes.

---------------------------------

They know you are a sleepy head. And on the day off you sleep almost all day without eating breakfast and lunch.

At college----

You entered and saw someone waving at you. She was none other than your best friend Maya. You went to her and Suzy and then all three of you went to your class.

You sat on your bench but soon heard shouting noises from outside. You knew that the three hearth throbs have entered the college that's why all girls are going crazy.

Suzy: I just hate all these noises.

Maya: Me too, but I like that guy.

Suzy: Yeah, yeah we know. You and your so called crush Jimin.

Y/n: Why don't you go and confess to him?

Maya: He is very popular and my senior too. He will definitely reject me.

Y/n: That's why I don't like them. Always in their own world and thinking that no one is superior than them. 

Maya: I know that too but he is so handsome.

Suzy: I agree with that, all three are handsome. But I can't with their attitude.

Y/n: Same.

Maya: But what if they are not like this in real.

Those words really hit you.

Y/n: Maybe.

Suzy: Yeah. it can be a possibility.

Then the bell rang and professor entered and you all started studying. 

In the break----

You went to canteen and saw two bitches coming towards you and your friends. You knew what they will try to do as it is there daily routine.

They came to you.

Grace (that bitch): Hi, bitches. Having your lunch huh?

Suzy: Is there a mirror in between us that you are seeing yourself you bitch.

Corell (Second bitch):  She is talking about you all.

Maya: Oh! Is that so?

Corell: Yeah.

Suzy stood up and about to say something but soon those three hearth throbs entered the canteen.

Grace pulled Corell from there and went towards their direction.

Y/n: How dumb they look... following them everywhere. Even they also knew that al these girls are useless and dumb by their actions.

Maya: Yeah that's why I don't do so.

Suzy and y/n: Yeah yeah we know.

They you all started laughing. But you don't know that someone is watching you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.