6.

In the washroom you were wiping your tears but soon a sudden wave of sadness took over you and you burst into crying. You tried to calm yourself and then went out of the washroom. You saw Taehyung was standing there near the washroom. You were passing by him by ignoring him but he stopped you by holding your wrist.

You hissed in pain because of the bruise in the same wrist. He quickly left your hand. 

Taehyung: I didn't meant that, Its just you should cover up your makeup as it is clearly visible that you cried.

You looked down in embarrassment and went to the mirror and fixed your make up.

your pov: Shit! What will he be thinking of me? I am really dumb. I should have checked make up before leaving the washroom. Why am I so stupid.

 Then you again came outside but Taehyung wasn't here, you sighed in relief.

Taehyung pov: I never thought she would be a sensitive girl like this. She never acts like this in school. Yesterday only how was she shouting at me. She is really a mysterious girl.

You sat and then soon after having lunch you all left from there.

At night you were studying but soon a message popped on your phone.

OTP------

??: Hey, It's me Taehyung. I just want you to not tell anyone about whatever happened today in college.

(You were shocked by this message of his as you also want this only. Cuz you don't want everybody to know your real personality.)

Y/n: Ok, but same goes with you. Not also to those friends of yours.

Tae: But what's the problem with them. They won't tell anyone.

Y/n: Ok but then I will also tell my friends.

Tae: Only to whom you trust. Not anyone else except those two girls.

Y/n: Ok.

---------------------------------------------

After studying for a while you went to sleep.

Next morning-- In the college---

Suzy: Now tell us what happened?

Y/n: My dad fixed my marriage.

Maya: What? but Why?

Y/n: For my safety.

Maya: Did you met the guy?

Y/n: Yes, that's why I didn't came yesterday.

Suzy: How is he? Is he good looking?

Y/n: Yes and you both know him?

Maya: Is he max? (Your ex)

Y/n: Don't say rubbish.

Suzy: Then who?

Y/n: Kim Taehyung.

Suzy: What! One of those three bastards?

You nodded.

Maya: All three aren't bastards. 

Suzy: yeah, except your Jimin.

Maya: Poor y/n. day before Yesterday only you got into fight with him and the next day he is your fiancé.

You sighed.

Y/n: I tried my best to cancel this but they said that wedding will be in this month only.

Taehyung saw you standing there so he reached you all without you guys noticing.

Maya: But at least after wedding you won't be alone. You will have a company. Either good or bad.

Suzy: I think it's going to be a bad company.

Taehyung got furious after hearing Suzy.

Y/n: But yesterday he wasn't that bad. He was quiet good. But I don't know whether it was his acting in front of our parents or he was being genuine. 

Taehyung was just listening but soon his buddies disturbed him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.