2.

After school you were going to your home but soon saw an unknown car following your car.

You told driver (your bodyguard too) about that.

Bodyguard: I see miss y/n, Don't worry, nothing will happen. We will be home soon.

You nodded.

You reached home and that car just got disappeared in front of your home.

You entered the house with your bodyguard.

Bodyguard: (to your dad) Sir I think they are following miss y/n now.

your dad: Yeah, I got to know. We have to do something. Or the situation might not be good when we aren't here.

your mom: Yes, we can't leave her alone in such situation.

Your dad: (to his manager) When is our next trip?

Manager: Next month's second week.

Your dad: We have a month. Let's think of something.

Your mom: Think fast, I can't be in peace after knowing that someone is after our daughter.

Y/n: What do you mean by that?

Your mom: Listen dear, son of the other CEO came to us and said that he loves you and wants to marry you.

Y/n: What?

Your mom: But we know their real intentions of combining with the company and taking over to the top company.

your dad: But now they are following you. I can't let them take my company like this.

You felt sad after hearing him that he only cares about his company. But it's not new to you.

You went to your room and laid on bed and soon fell asleep.

You woke up at 8pm. You sighed remembering everything that you heard before. But you accepted your life like this. 

You got up and freshen up and went to have dinner. After that you came to your room and wrote your daily diary entry. Then started doing your homework and all.

Next Day in college----

All three of you were going to your class but soon Maya bumped into someone. 

That guy: (Shouting) Can't you see properly. 

Maya didn't said anything in reply as she don't want to get involved with Kim Taehyung as he is Jimin's friend. And you know that.

Y/n: (shouting in reply) She can see and we all can. But I think you are the one who was busy in his phone and wasn't aware of his surrounding.

Taehyung: So you are blaming me?

Y/n: What's there to blame? We all saw that.

Crowd already gathered around you all.

Taehyung looked at those guys and one of the girl none other than grace said.

Grace: We saw that it wasn't his fault, you are the one to blame.

Y/n: Are you the judge here that you are deciding.

Suzy: Just let it be y/n. They will take their side only, after all they came to school just to follow them and act like dumbos.

You and maya laughed hearing that.

Y/n: True guys, let's go.

You started walking but soon Taehyung stopped you by grabbing your wrist tightly.

It was hurting too much but you just hit his hand with your other hand and as soon as his grip got loose, you freed your hand from his grip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.