3.

Taehyung glared at you.

Y/n: Now I think your eyes are working properly so you can go now.

Soon Jungkook and Jimin entered the scene.

Tae: You can't go, I am not finished yet.

Y/n: But I don't have anything else to talk to you, so bye.

With that you left and he was just glaring at your disappearing figure.

When you reached the class you saw bruise on your wrist. A tear appeared in your eyes and Suzy saw it so she tried to cover your face while standing in front of your bench.

Maya: Don't be like that babe, you were really great then. The way you hit his arm, I was shocked.

Suzy: Me too.

A smiled appeared on your face as you know you have really great friends.

At break------

You were sitting there having your lunch but soon Grace came in front of you.

Grace: How dare you hit my oppa?

Y/n: Just leave, I am not in the mood to  talk to you.

Grace: Neither I am.

With that she poured a glass of water on your face.

Everyone in that room now watching you both. While Suzy and Maya are praying for Grace and Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are watching all this from a far and Taehyung was smirking seeing you in this situation.

You smirked and stood up. Held your plate in your hand and hit it really hard on Grace's head.

She got all dirty by the food and the gravy and her head hurts too. 

Everyone was watching you with disbelief even maknae line. 

Grace was not in her senses because of the hit so Corell took her to the washroom.

You sat there again wiping water on your face with tissue paper.

After college when you were waiting for the car you saw grace with a band aid on her head and you can still see the bump. You feel bad for her but you know that she deserves a good beating after what she did.

And about complaints, their parents also fear about complaining your deeds because of your father's position. And even when anyone did, your father is too busy to come to school so he never comes or may send someone who is least interested in your deeds.

You went to home and found on one there.

You asked the guard about your parents.

Guard: They went to an important meeting.

Y/n: They and their business meetings and trips. (You said while sighing.)

Guard: I don't think it's a business meeting as they aren't formally dressed.

Y/n: Oh!

You went to your room thinking that where might be your parents gone too. You don't bother to call them as you know that they will not pick your phone if they will be busy and they are always busy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.