15.

In his room---

Y/n pov: I entered his room and saw he was sleeping peacefully. I sat beside him and checked his temperature. It didn't went down till now. I quickly ran down and poured some cold water in a bowl and took few clothes strips. Then I went to his room and sat beside him and started putting cold water strips on his head.

After doing that for an hour Finally the temperature  is down. I sighed in relief and rested my head back as my neck was hurting. I closed my eyes and didn't know when I fell asleep.

Taehyung pov: I woke up but felt something on my head. I opened my eyes and saw that y/n is sleeping while sitting beside me with her hand on my head. I quietly removed her hand and made her lay down on the bed. Then my eyes fell on the bowl of water and some cloth strips. Is she here the whole time and doing all this so that my fever can go down. I checked my fever and it's all gone. I caressed her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

Then I went to washroom to freshen up. Its already night so after eating few fruits I laid on my bed hugging y/n.

Tae pov: She is a lovely, cute and caring girl. She is sensitive too. But I don't think that anybody knows these thing about her because she always act like a bad girl or badass in college.

After sometime he went to sleep.

You woke up at night as you were feeling cold. You opened your eyes and saw Taehyung sleeping beside you. You checked his temperature again and now he is all good. You went to cupboard and took an extra blanket for yourself and again went to sleep.

In the morning.

You woke up and saw Taehyung still sleeping. So you quietly went to your room to freshen up. 

Y/n pov: Why my head is hurting so bad? Did I get infected by Taehyung? 

Then you went downstairs for breakfast waiting for Taehyung.

After sometime he came and then you both started eating your breakfast.

Tae: Are you ok?

Y/n: yes, Why?

Tae: You don't look so well.

Y/n: It's maybe I didn't slept well yesterday.

Tae: Oh.

After that you went to college.

At college---

your head was hurting bad the whole time. At recess you didn't go to canteen to avoid those noises as that will only increase your headache. You didn't ate anything. After recess teacher was teaching but due to your headache you went to washroom and Suzy followed you as she know you aren't well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.