17.

Taehyung was waiting for you to get up.

After some time you opened your eyes and saw him sitting beside you on the bed using his phone. You were in Tae's room.

Y/n: Why are we home?

Taehyung quickly looked towards you.

Tae: Finally you are awake. Didn't you remember anything?

Y/n: No, what happened?

Tae: You passed out in college's washroom.

Y/n: Yeah, I was with Suzy.

Tae: You should have taken care of your health and didn't have gone to college if you aren't well.

Y/n: I though it's just mere headache.

Tae: Wait here.

He then went to the kitchen and brought some soup which he already ordered maids to prepare.

He then came back to room and again sat beside you.

Tae: Eat this first then you have to take medicine.

You nodded and about to take that bowl from his hands.

Tae: It's hot, you will get burn. Let me help you.

Y/n: No, it's ok.

Tae: You also helped me yesterday right? So it's my turn.

You sighed in defeat and then he helped you to eat the soup.

Then you took medicine and then went to sleep.

After few hours.

Tae woke up and checked your fever.

Tae pov: I think she is OK now. But still she needs few days rest. She caressed your hair and then laid beside you and went to sleep.

Next morning-----

Y/N pov: I woke up as I felt something heavy on my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung was sleeping peacefully while hugging my waist. I tried to move his hand but due to weakness in my body I can't use my strength.

Y/n: Tae.

Tae pov: I was sleeping peacefully until I heard someone calling my name.

Tae: Hmmm.

Y/n: Can you please move a little or I can't be ready by time.

He didn't even budged.

Y/n: Can you?

Tae: We aren't going to college today. (In sleepy deep voice)

Y/n: Huh! But why?

Tae: You aren't fully recovered and doctor told me to make you rest for few days, so we aren't going to college for today and tomorrow. After that we will see.

Y/n: But I am feeling ok.

Tae: You were feeling ok yesterday too. Now don't disturb my sleep and you too go to sleep again.

Y/n: But...

He pulled towards him and hugged you tightly. You can feel his breath on your neck sending shivers in your body. 

You know it's not going to worth arguing to him so you also fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.