5.

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung...Do you two know each other? 

Taehyung: She is in the same college as mine.

Your mom: It's good that you two already know each other.

Y/n: But mom...

Your mom avoid your words and said to not talk about anything right now.

Mr. Kim: Son, You should take her outside and can talk about all this.

Your dad also agreed.

Then Taehyung stood up signaling you to follow him. You did so.

In the garden of restaurant-----

Taehyung: You planned all this, right?

Y/n: Didn't your parents told you that it was a surprise for both of us. And why would I spoil my life like this.

Taehyung: Huh?

Y/n: I don't want to marry you.

Taehyung: As if I am dying to marry you.

Y/n: I can't marry a guy like you.

Taehyung: What do you mean by that? I should say so. Don't you know that many girls are dying to be with me.

Y/n: Then go and marry them... tell your parents so.

Taehyung: Huh? You can also do this.

Y/n: I can't. I already tried everything yesterday to change there decision but they are so determined to marry me. If not you then someone else. So you should tell your parents.

Taehyung: If I disagree to this then they will find another boy for you.

Y/n: Of course... Or do you think we will try to convince you huh? They are in a hurry... they want me to get married within a month. So please disagree to all this.

Taehyung: (Smirking mockingly) Why would I?

Y/n: What do you mean by that?

Taehyung: I had also already tried everything to avoid this. But nothing happened.

Y/n: Yah! Why are you like this?

Taehyung: Like what?

Y/n: Just leave it.

With that you left from there.

While having lunch----

Mr. Kim: I am really happy that my son is going to marry your daughter. 

Your dad: Me too. I am glad that our friendship lead to something beautiful.

Mr. Kim: Y/n is such a beautiful and lovely girl.

Taehyung: (In low voice) Lovely... huh! (Laughed)

You heard that and gave him a death glare.

Taehyung: Dad you just met her today.

Mr. Kim: No. I know her since 15 years.

Y/n: Yes uncle... I remember how you used to take me out for fun when my parents aren't home.

Mr. Kim: Why uncle? You should call me dad from now on (You smiled and nodded) and I am Glad you remember all that.. I know how busy your parents were and right now also that they don't have time for you. That's why I used to have fun with you.

Taehyung was just looking at you that how your personality and attitude changed from college to here. 

Taehyung: You didn't told me before about this?

Mr. Kim: We were mostly with you at home but she was all alone almost all her life.

Your dad: I am feeling very guilty now.... but we work for you only. Right y/n.

Y/n: Of course dad, I understand that. (You forced a smile which was seen by Taehyung and he know that it was a fake smile as tears already appeared in your eyes because of remembering all those time when your parents aren't with you when you need them.)

Y/n: Sorry, I have to go to washroom.

You left from there to avoid embarrassment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.