8.

Next day at 2pm you got ready. 

your look

You were waiting for Taehyung outside the house.

After few minutes he arrived...He stopped in front of you and then you sat in the car. Then he drove off. Ride was fully silent. No one bothers to talk. Soon you reached the mall.

At mall--

Taehyung: Which store do you want to go first?

Y/n: ZARA.

Then he started walking towards the store direction while you were walking behind him with your eyes on your phone.

You didn't notice when Taehyung turned towards a shop as you have a habit to go shopping alone.

Taehyung pov: I saw a good shop so I went in. After sometime I looked towards y/n but she isn't there. Where is she? I took out my phone and called her. Guards were also not there as my father wants us to spend some time together. So they are standing at the entrance of the mall. 

Y/n pov: I was busy chatting with Suzy but soon My phone started ringing. I saw the caller ID and it was Taehyung. Then I looked here and there but he wasn't there. 

OTP-----

Tae: Where are you?

Y/n: Uh...In front of xxx shop.

Tae: Just wait there only.

Y/n: OK.

--------------------------------

You were waiting there but soon someone from afar waved at you. You looked at the direction and it was the same unknown guy who came to your college. You just looked away from him and waiting for Taehyung to come soon.

That guy reached you.

??: Hey beautiful, remember me? Your kick was strong.

You didn't answer.

??:Let me introduce you properly. I am Jackson. 

You still didn't give a fuck.

Jackson: Don't ignore me like this sweetheart.

Suddenly you saw Taehyung coming to your direction while looking here and there. You were about to go towards his direction but stopped by Jackson.

Jackson: I won't let you go this time.

Y/n: Please excuse me. I don't have time to waste on you.

Jackson: Let's go shopping together then.

He held your wrist and started pulling you to a shop. You were trying hard to free yourself but it was useless.

Taehyung pov: I reached the shop that y/n told me to but she wasn't here. I looked here and there and finally saw her. But someone was dragging her into a shop. He looks familiar. I quickly ran to their direction and grabbed y/n's other hand.

They stopped.

Y/n: T...Taehyung. (In cracked voice)

Jackson: Who are you and why are you bothering me?

Taehyung: Leave her.

Jackson: I should say so.

Finally you got a chance as Jackson was busy talking to Taehyung so you bite his hand and freed yourself and stood beside Taehyung glaring at Jackson.

Taehyung started walking away from his direction with you but Jackson grabbed your arm again which was hurting you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.