24.

At home.

Y/n: I am so happy for Jimin and Maya.

Tae: Me too. They look good together.

Y/n: Yes.

Tae: My parents want to meet us so they arranged the dinner tomorrow at their place.

Y/n: It's good. We didn't met them since long time.

Tae: Yes.

Next day----

You both went to college. 

Tae pov: As soon as she entered the college that guy named Kai came running to her. I just don't like that guy. I don't know why he came here? He is Suzy's friend but mostly he talks to y/n. I told her to not to talk to him but he is the one who starts talking most of the time. I can't blame y/n for anything.

At recess---- 

You were eating lunch with Suzy and Kai as Maya is busy with Jimin somewhere.

As you finished your lunch and about to go but sopped as Kai called you.

Y/n: Do you need something?

Kai: Yes.

Y/n: What?

Tae pov: I was sitting with Jungkook, checking that guy Kai time to time. And then he stopped y/n and started talking about something. He is acting weird today. I think something is wrong with him. Then he took out something from his pocket. Wait, is that a ring? What is he trying to do?

Y/n pov: Kai took out a ring from his pocket and then he also stood up and held my hand. 

Kai: Y/n, I want you.

Y/n: What!!!

Kai: I like you since I first saw you.

Suzy: Kai, please stop.

You were about to say something but soon pulled from behind. You looked at the personn and he was none other than Taehyung.

Taehyung: Let's go. 

And then he started walking but stopped by Kai.

Kai: Why are you spoiling my proposal?

Taehyung: Just get lost from here.

Kai: Why? Are you her boyfriend?

Taehyung: No, I am not?

Suzy: Kai, you should leave.

Kai: If he is not her boyfriend then why are you acting like this.

You were so confused about everything going on around you. And suddenly Taehyung kissed you on your lips. It wasn't a peck. It was both of yours first kiss. You also kissed him back.

After few seconds he backed off and you were standing there still processing what happened.

The girls there were all shocked by Taehyung's action. Some left from there  while crying and some are still standing there with an open mouth.

Kai: You can't kiss a girl without her permission. Leave her.

Taehyung: But I can kiss my wife without her permission.

You looked at him with a more shocked expression.

Kai and other girls: WHATTT!!! 

Taehyung left from there with you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.