20.

Taehyung pov: I am at home watching tv but soon I got a call. 

OTP-----

Guard- Sir, Ma'am got missing.

Tae: What? (While standing up from sofa.

Guard: Sir we are looking for her. She went to washroom and now we don't know where is she.

Tae: Have you checked the washroom.

Guard: Yes sir, She isn't there.

Tae: Search for her in the whole mall.

Guard: Ok sir.

----------------------------------

Tae got up and the only name that came to his mind was Jackson's. He quickly checked mall's CCTV camera and he was right. Jackson was there in the mall. Then he found out his address and now he is on his way.

----------------------------------

Your pov: I can clearly see fear in Jackson's eyes. I didn't know my husband is this much dangerous.

Jackson again pulled you by your hair and locked you in a room in the basement of his mansion. It was again all dark and you can't see anything. Some noises are also coming from that room. You were scared as hell. You closed your eyes to avoid darkness and started thinking about something. The only thing that is coming in your mind is that you gonna die here in this room. You were getting more scared by the noises as you can't close your ears as your hands are tied.

The panic attack was getting severe. You started sweating and then don't know when you passed out.

Tae pov: I entered his mansion and killed all the guards. Soon that dumbass came out.

Jackson: Why are you here?

Tae: Don't be so dumb. You have something that is mine and I came for that.

Fear was clearly visible on Jackson's face because of the scene in front of his eyes.

Jackson: I don't have anything that belongs to you. Everything here belongs to me.

Tae: Tell me at once. Where is y/n?

Jackson: OH! Her? She is also mine.

Tae can't hold his anger anymore and shot Jackson on his shoulder. Jackson fell down due to the pain.

Tae signaled his guards to scan whole mansion and find you. And he went towards Jackson.

Tae: You did a big mistake this time by touching my wife. You don't deserve to live anymore. TELL ME WHERE IS SHE?

Jackson didn't replied.

Tae pressed his shoulder where he shot him.

Jackson hissed in pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.