29.

Two months have passed. 

Your life was going good with Taehyung. Sometimes you got into trouble in school but your friends and Taehyung are always with you. 

This month Tae is going to graduate and you will be in your last year.

Y/n pov: It's been more than a month I didn't got my period. I went checked to clear my doubt but WHAT!! I am pregnant. I was so confused. I am happy but I am still in college.

You went to the bedroom. Tae was sitting on the bed using his phone. You went to him and sat beside him. He put his one arm around your shoulders and you put your head on his shoulder. 

Y/n: Tae...

Tae: Hmmm.... What happened?

Y/n pov: I don't know how to tell him.

Tae pov: I think something is wrong. She is lost somewhere and wants to tell me but hesitating.

Tae put his phone down and turned towards you. He placed his both hands on each of your shoulder.

Tae: You know you can tell me anything right?

You nodded.

Tae: Then why are you hesitating?

Y/n: I am not hesitating. It's just...

Tae: Yes. Feel free to tell me.

You closed your eyes tightly and said in a go.

Y/n: I am pregnant.

He didn't replied. So you opened your eyes slowly.

Y/n: What happened?

Tae: I...It's not a prank right?

Y/n: I am not that dumb.

Tae hugged you tightly. You also hugged him back.

Tae: I love you y/n. Thanks for everything.

Y/n: I love you too Tae.

Tae: But why you don't look happy?

y/N: It's not that I am not happy. It's just too tough being pregnant for months. It's stressing. But don't worry. At the end it will worth it.

Tae: Don't think too much. I am always there for you. My college will soon finish then I will join the company and always be there for you here.

Y/n: I know that.

Then he hugged you and after that you both shared a passionate kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's been few months---

Tae is always there for you. He already joined the company and does not have to do too much work. His dad helps him in his work so that he can spend more time with you and he told him to be with you all time in last two months as he will take care of the work.

After 2 months of giving birth----

You gave birth to a cute little baby girl. She just looks like Tae. 

Tae loves her very much and plays with her the whole time. The love between you grew stronger within this difficult time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it...

:)

Please follow me for more stories... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.