27.

Next morning-----

You woke up and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. You blushed after imagining whole thing you did last night. You gave a kiss on his forehead and then went to freshen up. 

When you came out Taehyung was already awake and sitting on the bed trying to open his eyes.

You sat at the edge of the bed and started drying your hairs with dryer. 

Tae pov: I was sitting on a bed and then I heard dryer voice. I opened my eyes and saw y/n was sitting on the other side of the bed and drying her hairs. I went to her and took dryer from her hands and started drying her hairs.

Tae: How was your sleep?

Y/n: Good. yours.

Tae: Best sleep I ever had.

You chuckled at his action.  Then he put down the dryer and wrapped his hands around your neck.

Y/n: You should go and freshen up or we will be late.

Tae: I am so happy today. I can go to college with you and be with you. Aren't you happy?

Y/n: I am happy too. I wish those girls won't propose you from now on.

Tae: Why would they now?

Y/n: I know they still can as they all are dumb.

Tae chuckled at your anger.

Tae: No they won't.

Y/n: I hope so too.

Then he got up and went to washroom to freshen up.

Then you both went to college together.

You were sitting together with Maya and Suzy and Kai was sitting a far away as he was also embarrassed after yesterday. 

At recess you were about to get up but someone stopped you.

Grace: See this attitude of hers guys.

Y/n: Grace, get lost.

Grace: How can he marry someone like you?

Tae pov: I was at the canteen waiting for y/n but she isn't here. Neither her friends were. So I thought to go to her class. I reached there with Jimin and Jungkook and saw a girl standing there talking to y/n. I went close so that I can hear their talks.

Y/n: What do you mean by that?

Grace: Don't act all innocent now. You seduced him right? We all know that.

Y/n pov: It never expected such thing to hear. She is shouting all this in the class.

Tears have started to form after hearing this.

Y/n: I know You are expert in such things and what you do after college in the pubs.

Maya saw that you were about to cry. so she stood before you.

Maya: Get lost from here or do you want a good beating.

Tae: What is going on here?

Grace: See who came here?

Jimin: Grace please leave.

Grace: Oppa I know that she seduced you, Right? Or you shouldn't have married her.

Suzy came in front of grace and slapped hard on her face.

Tae: Do you want more? If not then leave and don't open your mouth until you know everything.

Jungkook: Everybody leave from here. (He shouted to the class.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.