3. To Dwapar Yug (2)

Note

Now the whole story will be set up in dwapar yug.

IN DWAPAR YUG

Gandhari POV

I was waiting at the castle doors with my son with, Duryodhan's wife, Bhanumati for my son Duryodhan as he was returning victorious from a war.

But the sight in front of me was shocking. Duryodhan was returning with a girl with in his arms.(The girl is revealed to be Srushti). I was wondering that who was the girl with him.

Duryodhan POV

I hurried back to the castle. After entering the castle I told the raj vaidya to check the girl and hurried ma and Bhanumati to my room.

"Who is the girl? What is she doing with you? Does she have any relation with you?" Ma and Bhanumati bombarded with me with their questions. "Calm down", I replied.

"I was returning from the war from the route of jungle when me and my soldiers found this girl. She was badly wounded so I thought to bring her over here. She is a bit oddly dressed. I think she is not from our kingdom."I reveled the whole story.

"I think we should host the girl and try to help her get back to her kingdom", Bhanumati said. Ma agreed while nodding her head.

After everything it was decided that we would wait for the girl to gain consciousness and then try to help her. Suddenly the raj vaidya came and said ,"The girl is severely wounded and will take a day to regain consciousness. We as agreed to wait till then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all thank you for such a warm response for the first 2 parts of my story.

As you all have completed the 5 votes ka goal so fast i am planning to set the goal of this part as 10 votes.

As I am a school student who is going to enter my 10th standard in 5-6 days I have planned to increase the goal.

Hope you all complete this goal as fast as you completed the last 2 goals.

SO PLEASE GIVE ME 10 VOTES TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Byeeeeee. Love u allll...........