15. Who Will Pushish Lord Shri Krishna ?

Author POV

"Do you both know each other? What relation do you both share?" Mahamahim Bhisma questioned Srushti and her Mamashree.

"Srushti was destined to travel back to Dwapar yug. When she was born in Kaliyug, her foster mother took care of her, but when she died, it was the right time for Srushti to return to Dwapar yug. Her actual mother from Dwapar yug who was in Dwarka is no more, so she gave me the responsibility to take care of her. So she calls me Mamashree. And we share a good bond with each other of Mama - bhanji." Shri Krishna narrated everything to the sabha, and all the puzzled minds of people were now sorted.

Night time

Srushti POV

Pitashree was hurt and bruised because mamashree beat him. I went to him with a herbal paste for his wounds.

"Are putri you here at this prahar? Why did you come here?" Pitashree questioned me.

"I am here to treat your wounds pitashree." I replied.

"Putri, please don't treat these wounds. I deserve them. I shouldn't have slapped you, putri." Pitashree said in a broken tone.

I somehow explained him and applied the herbal paste on his wounds and lest for my chamber to sleep. On the way back to my chamber, I passed by mamashree's chamber. I decided to wish him good night and then proceed towards my chamber. but when I entered his chamber, the sight in front of me left me in shock. Mamashree had bruises on his back.

"Mamashree, how did you get all those bruises?" I asked as my eyes teared up.

He explained that when I was saving pitashree, some of the hits were on my back, but my mamashree didn't want to hurt me, so he took the pain himself. I still had the herbal paste left, but he was not ready to let me apply it. As he didn't let me apply it, I had only one last option.

"Bade mamashree" yes I summoned my bade mamashree in the sense Balaram dau of mamashree Krishna.

As soon as I summoned him, he appeared, and when I narrated the whole incident, mamashree felt stinging pain in his ear.

Yes, Bade mamashree twisted mamashree's ear.

"Why don't you listen to her huh"? He asked angrily.

"AHHHHHH! Dau, it is paining." Mamashree whinned.

"It is supposed to pain" Bade mamashree said and twisted mamashree's ear even more harshly.

After a good scolding session and death glares mamashree let me apply the herbal paste on his wounds.

After that, Bade mamashree moved towards me and twisted my ear. I was hell confused, and I whinned.

"Next time don't have a soft corner for each and every wrong or evil deed of your pitashree. Understod?" Bade mamashree scolded me and left my ear after a few seconds. We had some sweet talks and then I went to my chamber to sleep.

------------

Hey Guys

I am so sorry for not updating for such a long time, but I will try to give regular updates.

Hope you all liked this chapter

Target 13 votes

Until then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love u all