6. Talk with God (2)

Krishna POV

"Mamashree why am I here?" Srushti asked with a puzzled face.

"Putri you are here to fulfill your destiny and meet your lover." I answered calmly.

"Destiny! What destiny mamashree ?"

"To help me to establish dharma, to avoid the massive bloodshed that is going to take place. You are from the future and you know the consequences of the war."

"Yes I do know mamashree and I will help you also you mentioned about my lover. Can you tell me more about him?"

"I am afraid that I am not allowed to tell you putri. You will know about him when the right time comes."

"Okay but what will I tell the kuruvanshis? Who am I? What period of Mahabharat am I in?"

"Srushti stop bombarding me with questions. For your first two questions, you will tell them the truth that you are from the future. For your third question, The dyut sabha and the vastraharan of Draupadi has taken place. The have been sent on vanvaas. Ten years have passed of the 12 years of vanvaas and 1 year of agyatvaas."

"Hmmm"

"Now sleep. You know about everything you need to know to answer the kuruvanshis."

Srushri POV

Mamashree told me to sleep

"But mamashree I am not sleepy at all. Please let us play some games"

But one glare from mamashree had shut me up.

"But"

"Looks like someone has for the pain of the ear twisting" Mamashree said glaring at me.

I gave a sleepish chuckle

"Now rest your head on my lap." He ordered. "I will not go from here until you sleep."

I eventually accepted my defeat and laid my head in his lap and slept peacefully.

Krishna POV

Finally Srushti accepted her defeat and slept peacefully on my lap and I was csressing her hair.

"'I will not be here when you wake up in the morning." I whispered in her ears and she nodded in sleep

I chuckled and kept her head on a pillow and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this update.

Sorry for the delay but I hope you all will understand.

This part also needs 8 votes for the next part to unlock

❤️