14. Vishvaroop

Author POV

Shri Krishna's look was changing.

The morpankh flew from his crown, and a new jewel studded crown took its place and the morpankh settled on it.

The original pitambar was replaced with a heavly embroidered yellow pitambar.

His orginal jewelleries vanished and new jwelleries took its place and beautifully enchanced the lord's torso.

A beautiful angavastra also adorned his torso.

He had many hands carrying various weapons.

Duryodhan POV

That Krishna's look changed. I can't believe that I saw Shri Hari Narayan standing before me.

I fell down on my knees and started apologizing.

"Hey Narayan. I am extreamely sorry. I didn't mean to hurt Srushti. I was just enraged about the words she said about my mamashree" I pleaded and apologized.

Narayan explained that mamashree Shakuni was cheating on me. He just wants the destruction of kuruvansh. I felt rage building inside me. How could my mamashree whom I loved dearly betray me.

"Oh lord I understood everything. But can I ask you that why are you so angry when I slapped Srushti? What relation do you share?" I questioned curiously.

"Pitashree you will get all of your answers in the sabha lets return and you can also express your changed perspective about accepting the shanti prastav." Srushti spoke.

Narayan again took his Krishna's form and we returned to the sabha.

Author POV

They all returned to the sabha and Duryodhan shared his views about accepting the Shanti prastav. Everyone was happy and agreed except Shakuni.

"Mamashree" Shruti ran to Shri Krishna and hugged him after all the things were sorted.

Everyone was puzzled by Srushti's sudden action.

"Do you both know each other? What relation do you share?" Mahamahim Bhisma questioned

---------------------------------

Hey you all

As I promised #doubleupdate this week

Now you all will get regular updated every Sunday.

Hope you all liked the chapter and let me know the reviews in the comments.

Target 12 votes

Until then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love u all ❤️