12. Anger of The Lord

Srushti POV

I was heading towards the sabha because I could sense that mamashree needed my help. When I reached the sabha, the actions of my pitashree shocked me. He was going to capture mamashree with some shackels. But who could capture my mamashree, who is the whole sansaar himself. He can only be shackeled with true love and bhakti.

Author POV

Stop.

A voice rang in the whole court. When everyone turned towards the voice, the voice was revealed to be Srushti's.

"Maharaj Dhritarashtra, may I come towards your throne. I want to request you something extremely important. " Sruhsit requested.

Maharaj Dhritarashtra approved with a nod. She slowly approached him.

"Maharaj Dhritarashtra, I hereby request you to end the sabha for today and continue it tomorrow." I requested.

When I received a question why, I reminded him of the oath of Kakashree Bheem that would lead to the death of all his sons. He approved to continue the sabha tomorrow.

Duryodhan POV

Sruhsti requested the sabha to be continued tomorrow and dragged me and that gwala Krishna with her to her room.

"What's the matter, putri?" I questioned her.

"Pitashree, are you joking? Trying to shackle Shri Krishna. " She chuckled and questioned

"No, putri, this gwala Krishna is very cunning he always supports the Pandavas ." I replied

"There is a reason for that Pitashree. Kakashree Pandavas always follow the path of dharma. I am not saying you are cruel, but you are under the influence of your Mamashree Shakuni. He is not a good guy. He just wants to destroy the Kuruvansh"

Srushti POV

As I said those lines, the sound of a slap was reverberated in the room. Yes, pitashree slapped me.

"How dare you say such words about my mamashree? Pitashree asked in a voice filled with rage.

Shri Krishna POV

Anger was rising inside me.

"How dare you slap my niece?" My harsh and dangerous voice was echoing in the room.

...............

Sorry guys for not updating the last Sunday.

My exams are starting from 24th and I had a lot of board project submissions.

For the next 2 to 3 weeks, the updates will be irregular, but after that, I will update every Sunday

Hope u all liked the chapter

Target
12 votes....

Until then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love u all 😍