18. The Sabha

Precap

Shri Krishna POV

I completed narrating about their past as they had tears in their eyes. They shared an intense eyelock, and after that, their decision shocked me.

.

.

.

.

.

THE NEXT DAY IN SABHA

AUTHOR POV

The pandavas have returned and are present in the Sabha. This Sabha is organised on the insistence of Srushti and Abhimanyu.

"Srushti, Abhimanyu, why have you requested to organise this Sabha?" Maharaj Dhritarashtra questioned.

"There are some serious revelations that need to be done today. The first one will be done by Rajamata Kunti." Srushti said.

Srushti had spoken to Kunti already and gave her the confidence to reveal everything. Kunti revealed that Karna was her son. Everyone was shocked. No one could believe it. Then Kunti revealed the whole story.

She got a boon from Maharishi Durvasa. He had given Kunti 5 mantras of different gods whom she could chant, and she would conceive a child, which will be divine and will possess the qualities of that respective god. Kunti was curious, so she chanted the manyra of Surya dev befpre her wedding and gave birth to Karna but eventually left him in the Holy water of River Ganga.

Kunti also revealed that Maharaj Pandu knew about Karna, and he also wrote a letter that he accepted Karna. Kunti hid the letter from everyone, but today, she revealed the letter.

The letter and Suya dev himself appeared in the Sabha that what Kunti said was true.

Everyone was stunned and was about to ask questions, but there were more revelations yet to be made.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope u like it

I know it is a very small chapter but I will take time because I have not written in a while.

But anyways I am back after boards.

Any scene requests? Drop it in the comments.

Nest update very soon

I will update soon

TARGET 12 VOTES

.

.

.

.

.

Until then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love u all ❤️