5. Talk with God

Srushti POV

It was nearly night. I didn't have dinner which was served to me in my room by the servants. My eyes were laden with sleep. I was going to lay down on the bed when I heard a serene voice.

"Srushti" the voice called me.

I opened my eyes and found mamashree standing there. I took baby steps towards him. When I reached him, I took his blessings.

Madhav POV

"Srushti" I called her.

She came to me with baby steps and took my blessings.

"Aayushyaman bhava" I blessed her and helped her to stand. When I spread my hands indicating her to embrace me, she crashed into my arms.

"Shh, Putri don't cry" I consoled her. After a few minutes when she stopped crying, I broke the hug. We both went and sat on the bed. She was just looking at my appearance wondering if I was real or just a dream.

"Putri you can keep your head on my lap. This way you will know that I am real and it will also make you feel better" She chuckled and kept her head on my lap and started crying silently. After she stopped crying, she got up from my lap.

"Thank you mamashree for making me feel better."

"I made you feel better" When I was about to ask her about her health I saw the dinner plate kept untouched on the table.

"I am angry on you"

"Mamashree what did I do to make you angry?" She asked in a sugar coated voice because she knew that I saw the dinner plate.

"I am not going to fall for your sugar coated voice. I know you didn't have dinner. It is not at all good to skip meals understand" I scolded her.

"I ate my dinner mamashree" She said in a fake confident voice.

"Now you will lie to me huh? I know you didn't have dinner. Go and bring your plate and eat in front of me."

"But mamashree I am not hungry. I don't want to have dinner."

I twisted her ear. "Now are you hungry?" I questioned

"Ahhh! Sorry mamashree I will go and bring the dinner plate"

"Good" I released her ear.

She went to bring the dinner plate and I fed her with my hands. After finishing dinner she asked,

"Mamashree why am I here?"

"Putri"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger

Hope you all liked this part

The last part took a lot of time to complete it's target so I am reducing the target for this one.

TARGER IS 8 VOTES.

Byeee.Love u alllll...