17. The Past

Shri Krishna POV

I started narrating about the past life of Abhimanyu and Srushti.

Author POV

Kailash
The place where Mahadev is meditating

Narayan appears there. Mahadev greets him with a polite smile and then says

"What is the reason for your dull face, Narayan? It seems like something is about to happen."

"Just let the Niyati do its karma." Narayan said with a heavy voice.

"Mata Pitashree" Ganesh's pain filled voice reverberated through whole of kailash.

Listening to the voice, Mahadev, Parvati, along with Narayan, rushed to the place from where the sound came. When they reached, they found Samiksha sobbing and Ganesh with Varchas standing there with a blank face.

Samiksha - Srushti's past life name
Varchas - Abhimanyu's past life name

But the irony was Bhagwan Parshuram was also present there with his Parshu in his hand, and he carried an angry aura. At the same time, one of Ganesh's tusk was broken.

Samiksha narrated the incident that due to Mahadev's order, Ganesh didn't let anyone enter while he was meditating, but Bhagwan Parshuram wanted to meet him, so in anger he attacked him with the parshu mahadev gifted him and to respect mahadev's parshu Ganesh let it attack on him and his tusk broke.

But, Ganesh was Samiksha's brother, and she defended him, but when Bhagwan Parshuram was also about to attack Samiksha Varchas defended her because he loved her and when Bhagwan Parshuram found out that they were lovers he cursed them to take birth in different yugas. Samiksha was cursed to be born in Kaliyug and Varchas in dwaparyug.

Listening to this, Narayan was fuming in anger.

"'How did you hurt my neice and nephew?" His angry voice rang in the whole kailash.

Parshuram was shocked but still didn't know the reason for Narayan's anger and how the girl he cursed can be Narayan's neice? Mahadev understood Parshuram's state and calmed Narayn down. Then, everyone proceeded towards Mahadev's meditating place.

Parshuram expressed guilt for attack Ganesh but showed no guilt about cursing Samiksha and Varchas. Then, to explain, Parshuram Mahadev and Mata Parvati revealed the identity of Samiksha and Varchas.

Samiksha was Mahadev and Mata Parvati's daughter, and Varchas was the son of Chandradev and Devi Rohini. They both loved each other and expressed their feelings about each other to their partners and were about to marry next week. Their marraige was also crucial because Samiksha was about to assist Narayan in Dharmasthapana in dwarparyug and couldn't do it alone without her Ardhang, her Varchas

Parshuram was in immense guit. Then, he came up with a solution and conducted the Gandharva Vivah of Samiksha and Varchas. He also blessed Srushti that she will be transported to Dwaparyug to Kaliyug with the help of Narayan, and he will also be the person who will again unite Samiksha and Varchas. Just as he said those lines, Samiksha and Varchas vanished as the curse had started its effect.

Samiksha incarnated as Srushti and Varchas incarnated as Abhimanyu.

(Past ended)

Shri Krishna POV

I completed narrating about their past as they had tears in their eyes. They shared an intense eyelock, and after that, their decision shocked me.

--------

Hey Guys

I am back with an update

Hope you like it as it is thodu sa long

Target 12 votes

Until then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love u all ❤️