10. Punishment and Care

Srushti POV

I climbed up the rope and entered my room when I saw pitashree and mata sitting on the bed waiting for me.

As soon as I entered, mata walked towards me furiously and twisted my ear.

"Aahhh," I screamed.

"Bhanumati" Pitashree tried to save me but was interrupted by mata

"Arya, you save her every time. Last time she sneaked out, you promised to punish her yourself. Then why are you stopping me from punishing her ?" Mata furiously questioned

"Bhanumati, I said that I will punish her, not you. You leave right now. I will handel her." Pitashree said in a cold tone.

I was scared of pitashree's tone. Mata nodded and left. I called mamashree.
But when I told him he also sided with pitashree and mata and didn't agree to save me.

Suddenly, I felt sharp pain in my ear and noticed that pitashree twisted my ear.

"I told you not to repeat it, then why did you sneak out again, huh?" With the statement, he twisted the ear more.

I tried saying sorry, but

"200 sit-ups right now," Pitashree ordered and left my ear

"But pitashree," I tried to explain but just received a glare from him. I gulped and started.

"1..2...3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..20..30..40..50..60..70..80..90..100...110..120...130...140...150..160....170...180...190..200"' Pitashree finished counting and I stoped

I was about to fall when pitashree caught me, carried me in his arms, and made me lay on the bed. Then he went out.

After some time, he came back with dinner.
He sat in front of me and forwarded a morsel to my mouth lovingly. He fed me thereafter. He again told me to wait and went out to get something else.

He returned with hot oil. I was shocked

"Pitashree, what is all this?" I questioned. He just told me to shut up and started lifting my ghagra.

"There is no need of it, pitashree," I said as I understood his intention of massaging my legs.

"Do you want to taste my smacks? If you don't want to, then let me do what I am doing," Pitashree said.

I just hummed. He massaged my legs and gave me a hug and then made me lay on his lap and patted me to sleep.

Duryodhan POV

I punished putri very badly.

---------------
Hey guys

Hope you liked the chapter

I tried writing some Duryodhan Srushti scenes

Goal is 12 votes

Hope you all complete is as soon as possible